Summer Time Is Coming...

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Esquilax
23 degrees tomorrowf*ck you lot and your european climate :D its like scandinavia up here
Yeah f*ck living in GlasgeeYour white women must be... Just the worst
  • Upvote 1

its not as bad as you think btwtheres 4-5 uni's and maybe 8 colleges which helpsmore mixed and black girls appearing from who knows wheremostly appear at big club nights etc from surrounding places i thinkbut stillfrom when i can bump into these sorts, im cool:oyeig.jpg:D

Guest M12 Part 2
no but i mean actual scottish women as in caucasians bred from a family of scottish caucasiansthey are actually vile
Could say the same about the indigenous women of England tbh
  • Upvote 1

no but i mean actual scottish women as in caucasians bred from a family of scottish caucasiansthey are actually vile
ye?frisco.jpg

NOT MY MUM

Could say the same about the indigenous women of England tbh
:D true.

Guest Supreme Allah

still got 5 packs of pritese from last summerwent all out like yea, get prepared, and i even held out gettin it for a few days, then i gt it, used 2 tablets n it just stoppedbare money wasted

Guest Supreme Allah

c/s cant stand blocked noiseits like its there, but you cant really hear it cos of the door or windows or something.someone needs to sort that out

Guest Supreme Allah
The unrestricted wiggle of dress wearers bums>>>Mesmerising
you know what does it for me.skirt just above the knee, them tights with patterns that stop at the thigh, then some nice shoes, nt even heels just some mellow ting.swear to God if i get a girl wearing this ill go from 0-buss in 10 secs flat

Guest Lemons
Very long shot I know, but does anyone here play cricket for a club team? Looking to get back in to it.
Yeah fam, but I play in the Surrey league tho so I think a bit far for u.U bat or bowl?
TBH I haven't played properly since I was about 14 (used to open batting and bowl a bit of medium pace) but I can still bat a bit and I'm a cracking fielder. Was looking to play for a Sunday team or 4th/5th VI somewhere to see how I get on.What team you play for? You a batsmen/bowler?