Jose ''Next Stop 100% Coming Back To England''

Mame Biram Diouf

Real Madrid chief Jose Mourinho has insisted his next job will be back in England.

The former Chelsea boss has never denied his love for the English game, which came through his three-year stint at Stamford Bridge.

Mourinho fell out with Blues owner Roman Abramovich, which led to his departure in 2007.

He has since gone on to glory with Inter Milan and now Real Madrid - but despite his time in Italy and Spain, England remains his passion.

"I miss England and my next job will be in England," he told The Sun.

"There is unfinished business.

"And I think England wants me back, no? It was the most enjoyable time of my

career.

"My Chelsea time was amazing as a football manager and family man. My family and I enjoyed it so much. We made so many friends here. We still keep in touch, we still come back.

"In football there are a few victories here I would like to repeat. I will talk to my agent and get a project for my career.

Difficult

"I still have three years at Real Madrid. It is the biggest club in the world but it is also the most difficult club in the world.

"They came to me for the third time and I could not say no to them for the third time - I had to go.

"And I had to go to Italy, that was important for me because I wanted to try there. Everyone said it was the home of tactics so I said let me try there.

"But it is not England, England is special. People in Italy, Spain and Portugal ask me why I love England so much and I can't explain - I just do.

"I want to be happy in my work. I want to be happy with my football."

The Contenders

Chelsea

With Carlo's time appearing to becoming to an end and Jose still having unfinished business at Chelsea (The CL League) he could possibly return depending on Romans interference.

Liverpool

Kenny is only there for the short-term and Liverpool now have rich owners again who are willing to invest in the club. Big fan base, still an attractive club but quite a few players and they have good history. However no CL football is a big blow to their chances of securing him in my opinion (what its worth anyway)

Man City

Again Mancini is also on borrowed time and the owners would break the bank again to secure him above any other clubs and he will have the power to attract any player he wants with what seems like unlimited funds.

Man Utd

Been linked to us even since his Chelsea days. All the Ferguson comparisons. However we seem like we are on tight funds and we have an aging squad mixed with really young players. Jose so far has not built a squad and showed he can bring through young players and develop them. I dont think he would be a success with us or he would do sick for a year but we would fall apart as he would leave at just the right time which he seems to be good at doing. Also has his negative tactics which I do not like but if he does come back hope he brings Ronny and Ozil with him

Tottenham

Redknapp is likely to take over the England squad in summer 2012. Tottenham are on the up making the 1/4 finals of the CL. Good some very good players and have money available somehow (jews).

I don't want him at Old Trafford would much rather Pep and all his youth coaches and backroom staff

I think he is a world class manager but no way the best of all time like people make out

He has been bery fortunate so far

Once he settles down and builds a legacy at a club then I will put him up to the highest tier of managers in my mind but until then he is questionable IMO

Guest Portuguese

Big Sam!

Nah seriously

Laudrup(done well at Mallorca/Getafe and knows the club's philosophy)

Boas(up and coming talented coach plays an attacking brand)

Benitez(proven in La Liga/Europe)

Ancelotti(if sacked by Roman)

Guest Portuguese

Good luck to Arsenal finding a modern day manager who treats the club's money like their own.

Out of the four I mentioned I feel Rafa is the best yes man that's the route I see Perez going back to in the summer.

Mourinho has a gripe with either our club or our manager or both, either way our manager whether some fans like it or love it, is a legend.

He'll be waved out and forever remembered at our club, so allow pissing on his memory with Mourinho taking over.

Not all Arsenal fans are gonna agree with me, but thats how I see it.

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Nada yet he can still win three competitions

Since 2005

He has won

1 premiership title

1 FA Cup

2 Serie A titles

1 Coppa Italia

1 Champions League

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dunno why Man Utd fans even talk about Pep to man utd, like he wants to come work with man like fletcher and gibson.

and the way he like to play football isn't possible with 90% of your current team

Jose is you...

Gibson is like our 8th choice CM when everyone is fit...

And of course he could do a job with Fletcher

What did you get in your maths GCSE mate because im sure Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Fabio, Rafael, Scholes, Rooney, Berbatov, Chicha, Carrick, Hargreaves, Giggs and more all players he could work with unless you meant there is 10% he couldnt work with such as sh*t academy players if not I am confused?

:confused:

Then again im sure he would much rather work with Denilson, Diaby, Bendtner, Arshavin, Rosicky, Clichy, Squicy, Almunia, Vela, etc

:rolleyes:

Time Fergie leaves and Pep could take over we would have Petrucci, Morrision, Cleverley, Welbeck, Pogba, Rafael, Fabio, Smalling, Macheda all like 2-3 years ago Pep would love to work with a batch like that plus older players we already have who he has admiration for people like Rooney and other signings

Your actually so clueless....

Didn't mention he wanted to come to Arsenal either....

:/

So what, you've looked into those players futures and saw they'll become world beaters, thats what your basing your argument on yeah. Really ?

Pepe likes alot of players from alot of different clubs, expressing that doesn't make him a candidate for the managerial position.

And when is 'EVERY' player in a squad fit ?

So what, you've looked into those players futures and saw they'll become world beaters, thats what your basing your argument on yeah. Really ?

Pepe likes alot of players from alot of different clubs, expressing that doesn't make him a candidate for the managerial position.

And when is 'EVERY' player in a squad fit ?

drink_stare.gif

1.Can you point out where I said they will become world beaters or did I just reply to your statement 90% of your players dont have the technical ability which Pep likes his players to have?

2a. I said he admiered Rooney which shows he would like to play with someone like him yet again debunking your argument that 90% of our players would not be able to play under paper

2b. I said I would prefer Pep to replace Fergie then Jose because he would be in it for the long term not short term, never said he was a candidate

3. It is unlikely to have a fully fit squad but to have a fully fit key players is largely what happens