192.com

Captain Planet

Removal of Personal Details

Can my Electoral Roll record be removed?

Also known as the Voters Register, the Electoral Roll contains the names and addresses of almost every UK adult over the age of 18. Businesses use it to verify the identities of customers and trace people who have moved. With over 50% of the population Ex-directory, the Electoral Roll is the most definitive residential database in the UK.

Removal of your Electoral Roll record

Over and above our statutory duties 192.com allows users to remove themselves for free from the Electoral Roll that is specifically published by 192.com. Please click here to download the form and send it back to us. Alternatively you can write to us to request the removal of your personal details.

By post:

The CO1 Requests Administrator,

192.com Limited,

8-10 Quayside Lodge,

London, SW6 2UZ

By fax: 0207 909 2169

• Upvote 2

Also known as the Voters Register, the Electoral Roll contains the names and addresses of almost every UK adult over the age of 18. Businesses use it to verify the identities of customers and trace people who have moved. With over 50% of the population Ex-directory, the Electoral Roll is the most definitive residential database in the UK.

Over and above our statutory duties 192.com allows users to remove themselves for free from the Electoral Roll that is specifically published by 192.com. Please click here to download the form and send it back to us. Alternatively you can write to us to request the removal of your personal details.

By post:

192.com Limited,

8-10 Quayside Lodge,

London, SW6 2UZ

Thanks for that, need to get off that sh*t asap.

By post:

192.com Limited,

8-10 Quayside Lodge,

London, SW6 2UZ

Thanks for that, need to get off that sh*t asap.

and then u wont be able to get credit...

I think you misunderstand

unless that removes you only from 192 website

but if it removes you from the electoral roll full stop, its f'd

i believe you misunderstood.

why would 192 be able to remove you from the electoral roll :rolleyes: