Fat bitch try set me?

Woodpecker

Been texting this lightskin ting on and off couple days from tottenham....met her time ago in new cross and at the time we both clocked we know some of the same people.....shes friends with them I owe one of them £500 for a half b I ticked age 14.....she started textin me again on a different number she didnt have but that guys dons might have had....i said yeah come check me she was like yeah yeah come rudolphs in tottenham friday night :D never been this place but a bit of investigation reveals its a shitholeconvo goes aite let me call couple people see if theyr on ither......no on your own dont you wanna come back to mine after.me............yer but i dont roll tottenham on my jones i got issues thereher..............yeah ....... is coming and he told me you man had beef before but squashed itme......isit :D why you talkin my business with himher.... you said you man know each other innit..............i told this bitch the story of the money from day, am contemplating wether to go up there mob handed and beat it anyway if shes on it?dont think this guy would let it go but i dont think he would go to the mission of this?f*ck*ng joke ting either way :D

• Downvote 6

Guest MO Giro
Been texting this lightskin ting on and off couple days from tottenham....met her time ago in new cross and at the time we both clocked we know some of the same people.....shes friends with them I owe one of them £500 for a half b I ticked age 14.....she started textin me again on a different number she didnt have but that guys dons might have had....i said yeah come check me she was like yeah yeah come rudolphs in tottenham friday night :D never been this place but a bit of investigation reveals its a shitholeconvo goes aite let me call couple people see if theyr on ither......no on your own dont you wanna come back to mine after.me............yer but i dont roll tottenham on my jones i got issues thereher..............yeah ....... is coming and he told me you man had beef before but squashed itme......isit :D why you talkin my business with himher.... you said you man know each other innit..............i told this bitch the story of the money from day, am contemplating wether to go up there mob handed and beat it anyway if shes on it?dont think this guy would let it go but i dont think he would go to the mission of this?f*ck*ng joke ting either way :D
Who are you?

Guest Supreme Allah

I dont see the problem tbh, she just wants u by urself, and the beef was squashed so that aint nothing 500 aint nothing to beef over.I say ur just worrying about nothing, just link the chick n get the bang then go about ur business.she obviously cares about u to talk about u to her friends.she likes you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Guest MO Giro
I dont see the problem tbh, she just wants u by urself, and the beef was squashed so that aint nothing 500 aint nothing to beef over.I say ur just worrying about nothing, just link the chick n get the bang then go about ur business.she obviously cares about u to talk about u to her friends.she likes you
Your some sucka, many have died because of a mentality like yours.
  • Upvote 3

im going anyway
on ur ones, knowing that guy is there?or with backup, which could mess up the chance of f*ck*ng her if somehow there is one?suppose you could pretend to be alone have your boys a few paces behind youbut if shes a fat bitch why is it worth the hassle? :D
  • Upvote 3

Guest Klitschko
Who was it on this forum that got properly set upBitch even said bring ur bank cards etc
lmfao
Think this was some ducktales Rich Kid told about his boyThough it happened to a couple others too.