If The Whites Left

Guillermo Rigondeaux

na dont beg it Im not envisioning anything tbh u brought it up by chattin mess bout d*ckin down kurious... Im basically sayin she is too much woman for u..

if u feel to say Im watchin ur sex game or sendin then thats up to u enit think what u want.. dont be salty about it tho, channel that negativity in ur next ballad or poetry class or somethin

-1-

• Upvote 1

na dont beg it Im not envisioning anything tbh u brought it up by chattin mess bout d*ckin down kurious... Im basically sayin she is too much woman for u..

if u feel to say Im watchin ur sex game or sendin then thats up to u enit think what u want.. dont be salty about it tho, channel that negativity in ur next ballad or poetry class or somethin

-1-

Fam, have you had your Captain Save-A-Hoe cape freshly dry-cleaned or something & seen this good weather we're having & you feel to soar the skies?

''Too much woman'' ya kna. LOL.

You know what, I dunno if she's changed her number, imma go through my old phone, PM you with her number & you can go your own way.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

-1-

Fam, have you had your Captain Save-A-Hoe cape freshly dry-cleaned or something & seen this good weather we're having & you feel to soar the skies?

You know what, I dunno if she's changed her number, imma go through my old phone, PM you with her number & you can go your own way.

LMAOOO

well done mick

Guest FIat Eric

-1-

LMAOOO

well done mick

PMSLLLLL

yes Mike I am still mad at you, when u belled talking ur va va vooom talks and promises of making me a meal followed by strawberries and cream I had high expectations

yeah you made no insinuation of 'd*cking me down' however u did imply you would cook for me Micheal, a man is only as good as his word

Guest Esquilax

I always get the feeling that me and Esquilax are 2 white guys that shouldnt really be here yet somehow ended up sticking around...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol

taking kurious for some bbw

not even that, but she looks like the kind of chic that likes to get f*ckED meanwhile my man would more time go in to make love with Luther Vandross playing in the background... complete mismatch

so when hes talkin bout d*ckin any gyal down I kno hes chattin mess

/

I have no real problems with either.. just saying enit

You're thinking about man's sex game a bit too hard brah

Can he live?

• Upvote 1

yes Mike I am still mad at you, when u belled talking ur va va vooom talks and promises of making me a meal followed by strawberries and cream I had high expectations

yeah you made no insinuation of 'd*cking me down' however u did imply you would cook for me Micheal, a man is only as good as his word

Lol @ me cooking a meal for Emile Heskey.

Stop it breh...

• Downvote 2