International Break 03/11

Guest FA23

Guest Portuguese
Why are people acting like this a new thing its been going for years man like Di Stefano played for Argentina Colombia Spain
PMSLany chance to show off your knowledge....i love it.
  • Downvote 2

Guest MO Giro
but like he said hes played for eng from youth level - y should he switch sides now?i love repping gh but at the end of the day im english - f*ck what a daemon thinks i was born here if i was to a profesh footy player i would play for eng not gh.my children will be instilled as being english as well but will also kno where their roots lie
Get outta here Mensah.

Guest Portuguese

It was only because of the fee.worst kept secretThomas DiBenedetto completes £67m takeover of a majority stake in Roma... he has already promised funds for 5-6 signings this summer... Maybe Ancellotti might take over as coach now....This is good for Serie A, Roma might become serious scudetto challengers next seasonEngland's National Football Team's goals arranged by club affiliations from 1872 to 2011.Tottenham Hotspur FC 189Manchester United FC 188Liverpool FC 138Chelsea FC 115Everton FC 81Aston Villa FC 77Arsenal FC, inc. Woolwich Arsenal FC & The Arsenal FC 73Manchester City FC 70West Ham United FC 67Derby County FC 64Newcastle United FC 62Preston North End FC 52Wolverhampton Wanderers FC 40Blackburn Rovers FC 40Bolton Wanderers FC 40Middlesbrough FC 38Blackpool FC 35Southampton FC 33West Bromwich Albion FC 32Sheffield Wednesday FC, inc Wednesday, The Wednesday 28Cambridge University AFC 26Leeds United FC 26Stoke City FC, inc. Stoke FC 23Ipswich Town FC 22Burnley FC 21Sheffield United FC 19Sunderland AFC 19Fulham FC 18Nottingham Forest FC 18FC Barcelona, Spain 17

Sunderland striker Danny Welbeck has still not ruled out pledging allegiance to Ghana - despite earning his first senior England cap against the Black Stars on Tuesday night.The 20-year-old made his bow with ten minutes left of the 1-1 draw, however as the Wembley clash was only a friendly, Welbeck can still choose to represent the country of his parents' birth.But if the forward, who was booed by the travelling Ghana support when he came on, was to play for Fabio Capello's side in any UEFA or FIFA competition, he would not be eligible to play for the African side.The on-loan Manchester United striker was unsure himself after the match whether he was still allowed to represent the World Cup quarter-finalists, but revealed he might still consider a switch.Welbeck said: "I don't know if I can change my mind. I'd have to think about that. But if I can, then yeah [i'll consider it]."And when asked about the reception the visiting fans gave him, he added: "I can understand their reaction. But I was happy to make my debut for England."

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Well, it also appears that Kaka is done for the season. The knee is bad plus there is the chronic hernia. €65m :D:D We sold Van der Vaart for peanuts to be able to keep Kaka :D One year of Kaka's salary is more than VDV's transfer cost And to be fair the Milan fans that warned Real way ahead that this guy was finished. We all refused to see the truth until it was too late. Shame on us

• Downvote 1

Well, it also appears that Kaka is done for the season. The knee is bad plus there is the chronic hernia. €65m :D:D We sold Van der Vaart for peanuts to be able to keep Kaka :D One year of Kaka's salary is more than VDV's transfer cost And to be fair the Milan fans that warned Real way ahead that this guy was finished. We all refused to see the truth until it was too late. Shame on us
OH NO FOR REAL BRO?f*ck MAN:sub: