International Break 03/11

Guest FA23

Bent outside the box is no better or worse than Javeir Hernandez so lets not get carried away there..Lol at Scott Parker or Wilshrie being better than CarrickLampard was the best England player 2day, good lesson for any midfielder watching, good 1 touch stuff, simple n effectiveWales wer awful thoe, Ramsey gets a bly coz hes just returning to fitness but on that showing he cud neva be a no.10 for us

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I felt Frank's work had more quality, he recieved the ball in congested areas, made fwd runs, crisp short passes, 1-2 touch and retained possession well, was a smooth performance..If u look at Wilshere's moments especially when he overhit those 2 through balls to Bent, it was Frank who played him in, the trio worked very well but for me Frank was at the heart of it..Dnt be fooled by the "busiest" player

• Upvote 2

Just because Carrick completes 95%+ passes a game doesnt mean he is sickIts what you do with the ball that counts and all I see him doing is either pass to the wingback or centreback most of the time now which is so frustrating. Reminds me of when Lucas used to do it all the time but now Lucas always looks for the attacking pass rather than the cautious and safe ones like Carrick seems to play nowdays.LMAO @ Carrick being better than Wilshere atm. Come the f*ck on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Brazil will have Julio Cesar in goal with a strong back four of Dani Alves, Lucio, Thiago Silva and Andre Santos. In midfield Brazil are set to line up with Lucas, Ramires, Elano and Jadson, with Neymar and Leandro Damiao in attack. :D

Guest MO Giro
Bent outside the box is no better or worse than Javeir Hernandez so lets not get carried away there..Lol at Scott Parker or Wilshrie being better than CarrickLampard was the best England player 2day, good lesson for any midfielder watching, good 1 touch stuff, simple n effectiveWales wer awful thoe, Ramsey gets a bly coz hes just returning to fitness but on that showing he cud neva be a no.10 for us
Parker and Wilshere are better players than Carrick, they both possess the dynamism that Carrick simply doesn't have in his locker, both of them are contribute more attacking and defensive wise as well, Carrick isn't even the best of his type in the league, if were looking at defensive playmakers in the Alons role, Huddlestone is a much better option than Carrick.
  • Downvote 1

Guest Klitschko
Tbh considering WH are skint certain teams NEED to be snapping up Parker, Parker should also be given a WC shout.Just saying.
I'd also like to say once more Scott Parker should at least be given a runout in a friendly for England.How Jenas gets in ahead of him is LOL.
BoyStill no call up for Scott Parker?
I'll say for the millionth timeScott Parker for Englandhe cant keep being ignored tbh
Dawson for England
Least it finally happened. :D

Usually he chats sh*t but today i agree with anelkaWilshere is still average on a good day right nowt...... we know he is going to be class but he isnt yet and is still learning the game...... done a couple stupid things today but got away with it because of the opposition.Just because he doesnt hit a hollywood ball or try a 40 yard pile driver or even fly past his marker doesnt mean hes done nothing, Lampard was too much today as anelka says he always does the right thing. He knows his role and excells at it without doing anything eye catching for the casual fan.About time England went to 433think if england are to play a 3 they need to separate the central 3 rolesmost advancedpasser/link between the 3The dog/workhorsecertain players can only play one role whereas other players can do a number of roles

• Upvote 1

Brazil: Cesar, Alves, Lucio, Silva, Santos, Lucas, Ramires, Elano, Jadson, Neymar, Leandro Damiao.Looking forward to see Jadson and NeymarScotland: McGregor, Hutton, G Caldwell, Berra, Crainey, Adam, Brown, Morrison, McArthur, Whittaker, Miller.