Who Drinks Tap Water?

Duppy

only spring water out of bottles, check the ph levels in comparison to mineral, youtube d*ck Gregory - water, hdm breaks it down

Now someones on my levels.. but it goes deeper than d*ck Gregory.

Do some research on Fluoride in Tap Water and the effects on our Brain (Pineal Gland).

only spring water out of bottles, check the ph levels in comparison to mineral, youtube d*ck Gregory - water, hdm breaks it down

Do some research on Fluoride in Tap Water and the effects on our Brain (Pineal Gland).

oh shut up. with the amt of other stuff 'the govt' is gonna kill you with, drinking evian is hardly going to prevent it.

i bet you grow your own food too yeh?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

oh shut up. with the amt of other stuff 'the govt' is gonna kill you with, drinking evian is hardly going to prevent it.

I wear my own garms

• Upvote 1

:lol:

I wear my own garms

I never understood this bar, what does wiley have a sewing machine in his bedroom or something?

haha