Best Web Hosting

Guest FA23

Got some hosting atm but they expect me to pay for another hosting package to host multiple domains.

Need a host that has unlimited bandwidth/very high bandwidth and that i can host multiple domain names on with ease...

looking for cheapish solutions...

Any recommendations....?

Got some hosting atm but they expect me to pay for another hosting package to host multiple domains.

Need a host that had unlimited bandwidth/very high bandwidth and that i can host multiple domain names on with ease...

looking for cheapish solutions...

Any recommendations....?

Hi,you can try here http://www.thewebpole.com/twp/domain-web-hosting/ to get cheap hosting..

• 2 months later...

I use justhost all the time

put '50OFF' in the coupon code for a half price discount

ive set justhost up for a client before.... would you recommend....? read some dodgy reviews bout it.

rackspace quoted like 367 or something p/m for a dedicated server

and some cloud sh*t that didnt make much sense

Hi David

Many thanks for taking my call this afternoon. I understand that you are currently looking for hosting within a LAMP environment the pricing we discussed was for a 1GB instance and a 2GB instance.

The pricing taken from the pricing tool that is also available online it is £29.20 per month for a 1GB instance (this excludes the management fee of £65 per month)

And for a 2GB instance £58.40 per month. Please note these amounts are based on a 730 hour month, with the cloud you only pay for the time you have a solution in use.

Your client will only pay the one management fee of £65 per month regardless of whether they spin up 1 server or 100 servers, this is fantastic value of money.

You are able to benefit from our award winning Managed Service Level on our Cloud Servers as well as on our Dedicated Servers. Also if you sign up for cloud servers before 31st August 2011, the management fee is waived for the first month. To sign up please go to https://buyonline.rackspace.co.uk/cloud/?CMP=Racker_dianes

ive set justhost up for a client before.... would you recommend....? read some dodgy reviews bout it.

I've used them for over 15 different sites and never had a problem.

The only thing I will say is that an anonymous ftp account is on by default so be sure to change it straight away.

I've used them for over 15 different sites and never had a problem.

The only thing I will say is that an anonymous ftp account is on by default so be sure to change it straight away.

cool, i read that when sites started getting decent amounts of traffic they just got locked off with no warning?

/

just checked that, how do you turn it off? or can you just change the quota to 1mb?

Go to the control panel and there's an Anonymous FTP button under the Files heading.

Deselect the 2 radio button

Allow anonymous access to ftp://ftp.

Allow anonymous uploads to ftp://ftp.

safe, better change it b4 some one rinses my boys sh*t :lol:

might just try out this just host anyway,

• 3 years later...