Premier League Week 31

Guest FA23

That song is hilariously pathetic.
if i could pos you 5 times i would,
Man Utd are the biggest club in the country, if he hadn't have done that the hattrick would have been shown on loop on SSN all week. It happens, when you're good you're the best and when you're bad you're the worst. Get over it.
when people understand this they will also undertand one of the reasons we've been so successfull, JJ talking alota sense in this thread, pos also for the fact that the media are a big reason for our world wide fanbase, sh*t happens shrug and get on with it, the way i see it, Roonety shouldve been given a 5 game ban for the elbow on Mccarthy so ................................just a shame he'll miss the City game, however most of the United fans on here have been hoping he gets dropped anyway, so........................a precedent had to be set.
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese
Porto crowned champions of Portugal in Stadium of Darkness!Benfica 1-2 FC PortoFC Porto are the 2010/11 Liga ZON Sagres champions. An own goal from Roberto on 9 minutes gave Porto the lead against Benfica, but Saviola soon equalised for the hosts from the penalty spot. Another penalty, converted by Hulk in the 26th minute, turned out to be the winner.I predict an exdous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeOwVzN5ZMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLUTfLLkTjo

http://videa.hu/videok/sport/benfica-porto-1-2-foci-labdarugas-1qUqcsmNgxRcMVe6

Champions with 5 games to spare and 23 wins and 2 draws in 25 games, trully historical stats. Nothing like winning the title at your arch-rival's home. Benfica even turn off the lights after the game when Porto players were celebrating and turn on the irrigation system. Talk about sore losers :D:D

Benfica are my portuguese team.
Champions with 5 games to spare and 23 wins and 2 draws in 25 games, trully historical stats. Nothing like winning the title at your arch-rival's home. Benfica even turn off the lights after the game when Porto players were celebrating and turn on the irrigation system. Talk about sore losers :D:D
Celerra-WTF-is-this-sh*t.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=picard-wtf

Guest Portuguese
Benfica are my portuguese team.
Celerra-WTF-is-this-sh*t.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=picard-wtf
I wasn't refering to myself as a Porto fan I should really re-phrase it.

Guest Portuguese
how can u live in england and support real madrid
So where you live states what team you should support forget everything else