The Pokémon Thread...

Guest haze-e

Guest haze-e

Seeing as a few people have this on the forum it would be nice to have a thread I guess.

Drop your friend codes and whatnot. Any battle/trade requests drop in this thread aswell.

My FC = 2265 4878 8146

I have Black. If you want to breed anything I have a ditto so just ask and I can sort suttn out.

Guest Klitschko

Yeah there were a couple Pokemon tings floating around for jailbroken phones...but ...I'm not jailbreaking mine again.

But they were the swag ones

Once it went past Mew & Mewtu

Guest Klitschko

Pros - access to all the 'illegal' sh*t you wouldn't otherwise have, games, backgrounding, loads of asthetic stuff, can access the cpu

Cons - there is a (slim) chance you will brick your phone, however this can usually be avoided by backing up the firmware before hand for a reinstall

There is also the fact that any problems with your phone...you cant send it back to apple etc if its jailbroken, so you will have to restore to original settings, reinstall the original firmware etc before you get it fixed

Its more than worth jailbreaking, you can customise the fone to how you want, loads of features apple dont provide can be added (like passwordlocking your messages etc) and free apps. Also its simple to do and dont take long and you can always restore if your unhappy/encounter problems.

• 2 years later...