Love Making Room

kurious

here we just drop little jewels that can guide our sexual journey in taking our sexual experiences to higher dimensionsa lot may be personal knowledge, experience or intuition, yet also we can add any videos, books or sites that have risen our sexual awareness and helped fine tune our erotic frequencies

this is cool, I never heard that history of the missionary position beforealso, I strongly c/s a designated sexing room/space as He suggested, Skepta take notemore soon come
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest Supreme Allah

do the rodeo.when banging her doggy (has to be doggy) randomly, like 5 mins into it, say that she f*cks just like her sister/friend or whatever you think would be effective, then see how long you can hold on to her once she gets pissed and wants to shake you of or whatever

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

sex>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________what is better?/do not agree with everything osho is sayingand hes saying only the genitals of a man are erotic, disagreedisagree about missionarydisagree about the one room for having sex but see where hes coming frominterested to know about this valley orgasm he speaks of

Personal fave...Get her a chair, like a dining room one. Have her semi sitting, semi-lying on it, so her legs kinda in the air, and her arse is hanging off.Get up in there & perform a sort of press-up maneuver. Feels sick, no bodily contact bar the d*ck sliding in & out.sh*t makes me wanna buss after 3 mins, flat. Proper finisher./I wanna f*ck whilst on cocaine or x TBH.