Love Making Room

kurious

when fingering, slyly bend you fingers, the g spot is somewhere at the top, kinda thing (doesnt exist apparently but it works for me)
I would say it does exist. Fingering is anything unless you - Place pressure on the pubic bone and move up and down instead of in and out. Thumb on the clit.

You lot just dont know how to finger or havent been fingered it can be magical lack on your back and have your female partner lay on her back but at the other end of the bed but within arm distance and just stick 1 finger in at a time till u got 4 in then just go madYour able to pick up bare speed and power and for bonus points get her to rub her clit :D

Ladies, I wear waist beadsin example, like so10115.jpgdo any of you/your women?basically they are good during sex because when a female is putting the work in they shake to the rhythm of her waist and the noise they create (like maracas) helps the two of you Identify the pace your stroking at . It adds another sensory element also, natural sounds, a b-line effect to the moans and heavy breathing u feel mealso, its good for 4play, as in when your in a position where you cant have sex at that exact moment, the woman can do a little quick shake to move the beads, and instinctively you both recall the last time you f*cked and the beads were rocking helps take u bk there mentally

I take it the no figuring mandem are all single and not in a healthy relationship?Also since im seeing f*ck*ng whilst on coke I AM NOT INVOLVED suprised at Mickey tbh was such a good lad
And?
Sex before marriage is a sin bro stop trying to fit in WE DONT BELIVE YOU :D
You need more people

Ladies, I wear waist beadsin example, like so10115.jpgdo any of you/your women?basically they are good during sex because when a female is putting the work in they shake to the rhythm of her waist and the noise they create (like maracas) helps the two of you Identify the pace your stroking at . It adds another sensory element also, natural sounds, a b-line effect to the moans and heavy breathing u feel mealso, its good for 4play, as in when your in a position where you cant have sex at that exact moment, the woman can do a little quick shake to move the beads, and instinctively you both recall the last time you f*cked and the beads were rocking helps take u bk there mentally
nosounds bogus tbhsometimes i need to be compeletely nakedwouldnt want to feel restricted and i think that kind of noise would irritate me