Love Making Room

kurious

nah llow fooddrunk sex is next take forever to buss n i get achy, f*cked on weed and its nice, i NEED to f*ck on coke/dizzle , defo something i plan to do this year 100%also when drunk sometimes i cant get it up, hence the first time i ate my chicks narn, she was like "go down on me" or something i was like no i dont do that, i didnt take much encouraging and after that incident i denied it ever happened n she would tease me with it but i was like f*ck it, it happened, told my close boys i done it one time, one has a long term girlfriend so i know hes done it and he didnt say sh*t.... how u gonna have a girl long term and not eat her vagina?

nah llow fooddrunk sex is next take forever to buss n i get achy, f*cked on weed and its nice, i NEED to f*ck on coke/dizzle , defo something i plan to do this year 100%also when drunk sometimes i cant get it up, hence the first time i ate my chicks narn, she was like "go down on me" or something i was like no i dont do that, i didnt take much encouraging and after that incident i denied it ever happened n she would tease me with it but i was like f*ck it, it happened, told my close boys i done it one time, one has a long term girlfriend so i know hes done it and he didnt say sh*t.... how u gonna have a girl long term and not eat her vagina?
same way a muslim working in greggs aints gonna eat the sausage rolls/cosign gettin head with ice
  • Upvote 4

Guest Esquilax

I realise I'm fairly inexperienced but I enjoy teh intercourses so I shall contribute nonethelessAs a white I do enjoy eating them narns, and 69 is pretty much the epitome of that experience from what I've seen, nothing better than a face full of vag and the invisible brain you're receivingFace sitting is also great, suffocated by pums>>>>>Advocate of the fingars, if done properly can send her wildTry and refrain from negging and continue the topic as I'm enjoying the discussions

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Guest Esquilax

I actually avoided Mike Kane-esque French romance novel language and opted for jokier words like narns and pum so I dunno what you're talking about...

• Upvote 2

Guest Supreme Allah

yea i werent talkin about having a buffet

i personally think u should keep the two seperate. it dont really enhance anything.
it doesnt appeal to me for some reason, that whole syrup chocolate sauce, itll just get sticky n uncomfortable