Gain Nappa

Woodpecker

Napa Plaza was always my spot, walkin dist from the clubs, bars.

Tssokos I think was the 1 with sick pool parties daily, blue and white ?

Get a ped and your sorted, long walking to Nissi Beach in that heat. Plus having a ped or quad = easy beat after a night out

When you get into the centre, its pretty much split into two, white section with Linekar bar etc then up and round the corner is the black section with Bazaar bar etc.

Last time I went was 09 and wasnt like previous years due swine flu and euro rate was sh*t. Funky was at its prime "are u gonna bang" being the tune.

TBH I dont know anyone going this year, think its done now. I was lucky enough to go during the good times, 1st of when garage was huge, HLC in prime and So Solid. Then the Grime era, BBK did smash it. Then the year of Bassline was just a madness and as mentioned the Funky summer. Doubt it will ever be like that unless the club music scene gets like the above mentioned with the hype and genres. Not to say ppl wont go, just wont be as good as it was.

Tssokos I think was the 1 with sick pool parties daily, blue and white ?

Yup, heartless crew and mtv partys and all that, split into two sections by the road that has play and aqua on...

someone give me the full break down on ibiza will have to be a last min ting

and not into house/techno etc......

just wanna lay by the pool..... go out get plastered , pick up hoes bang and catch mad amount of jokes with the man dem.

is there a strip/square this is very important for me........ most my banter/drawing goes on here

a lil ignorance here but

can black guys get love in abundance over in ibiza i kno we get love everywhere but as far as i kno ibiza is that place where all the white tings that like dance music / them techno raves with strobe lights

Had the same reservations when I went in 07

rest assured...

this is only an urban legend to keep the blacks away so that next blacks dont have to worry about competition

coz like all places that lack ethnics......hunting season is in full effect

ibiza menna be much more expensive den napa

sum1 clarify

Club entry is typically 35-55 euros depending on the night and drinks inside clubs are like 10-15 euros for beer/spirit. Everything else like flights/accom and general spending aint too bad.