If vip was a school prt 2

Kim

Radio would be that mixed race guy that hangs around with the neeky crowd and would always laugh at the popular kids' jokes and such, longing to one day be able to hang around with them. He'd go home and read RWD forum trying to learn the latest slang. When the popular fellas were playing football/patball/basketball etc he would linger around pretending to be on his phone in hope of getting picked but everyone would be reluctant to pick him because his Nike Cortez look like they would kick the ball way over into the allotments. There would be one girl that he knew from his area that happened to be good looking. If any of the popular kids showed interest in her he would make it known that he knows her and he can hook them up if they want and then proceeds to do so in the most cringeworthiest of ways and said girl will air him in embarrasment. The teachers would love him. His afro would be the attention of all the white people and they would stroke it and ask why it feels like it does. He would love this attention and text the white girls and say "Hey guess what? I took my hair out so I'm coming in my afro tomorrow looool x". Black girls would ignore him.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WTF

asdasdasd

DYING...

:rofl:

cos ur a f*ck*ng weedy little piece of cocky sh*t.

just f*ck off and live ur blog life and leave us alone

smarmy c*nt, would love to smash the sh*t out of you, annoying piece of sh*t.

always enter a thread and every 3 posts ur there talking sh*t.

f*ck off

ban him please.

peanut c*nt

sfghjfdkghjkldfsg

am i the only one who doesnt know who Chicharito is?

Random headshots >>>>

:/

VIP2 rule

If you don't know who it is, it's Tulse

lmao

true 99% of the time

Radio would be that mixed race guy that hangs around with the neeky crowd and would always laugh at the popular kids' jokes and such, longing to one day be able to hang around with them. He'd go home and read RWD forum trying to learn the latest slang. When the popular fellas were playing football/patball/basketball etc he would linger around pretending to be on his phone in hope of getting picked but everyone would be reluctant to pick him because his Nike Cortez look like they would kick the ball way over into the allotments. There would be one girl that he knew from his area that happened to be good looking. If any of the popular kids showed interest in her he would make it known that he knows her and he can hook them up if they want and then proceeds to do so in the most cringeworthiest of ways and said girl will air him in embarrasment. The teachers would love him. His afro would be the attention of all the white people and they would stroke it and ask why it feels like it does. He would love this attention and text the white girls and say "Hey guess what? I took my hair out so I'm coming in my afro tomorrow looool x". Black girls would ignore him.

:lol:

Guest Fat Eric

wow, some of you got some real issues with each other

do you know each other in real life?

i think thats what brings about the whole drama, that they dont know each other in real life.

true, i suppose people are gna talk reckless if theres no repurcussions

*looks at esquilax*

• Upvote 8

i think thats what brings about the whole drama, that they dont know each other in real life.

*looks at esquilax*

1 of these days eric, one of these days

Guest Esquilax

*looks at esquilax*

1 of these days eric, one of these days

Come at me hoes

*Bros

cos ur a f*ck*ng weedy little piece of cocky sh*t.

just f*ck off and live ur blog life and leave us alone

smarmy c*nt, would love to smash the sh*t out of you, annoying piece of sh*t.

always enter a thread and every 3 posts ur there talking sh*t.

f*ck off

ban him please.

peanut c*nt

roflroll2.gifroflroll2.gifroflroll2.gif

Guest Supreme Allah

Baracus would be that yute coming in with fresh kicks & fresh garms every term.

Lemons would be that in between guy, cool amongst all crowds cos he's a joker.

Esquilax would be a counterfeit version of Lemons but thought of as a prick by most.

Bane would be that guy at the centre of hype most times.

Lens wouldn't be in my class.

Supreme would be that 'guy' who chills with all the girls.

Justin would be that guy trying to join in with football at break times and getting told he can't play.

Woodpecker would be that cheeky little f*cker who chats sh*t but nobody can catch him to box him up.

Radio would be expelled.

Kurious would be that chick that is cool with bare man, set guys would be getting feel ups.

Esquilax would see said man trying to get feel ups and try the same only for Kurious to say 'she doesn't see him like that'.

Kaygee would be that popular chick that bare man are doing extra step overs at break time to try impress.

hope your talkin about ninja

Guest Supreme Allah

*DEAD*

Lemons that guy who sat at the front of the class and got paper thrown at his head by blacks in year 7 and kept getting bullied so finally his parents moved him to an all white school where he learnt his anti-black banter, the same guy who asked out a girl and next day on msn had SARAH XOXOX n his status and writing I love you all over his book and buying her chicken nuggets and chips in the canteen

Racist f*ck

• Upvote 1