Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chicharito

Life on Tape

9 posts in this topic

How would you act differentley if your life was recorded on tape, hell we might be being recorded on Tape by Jesus now, he'll ask us to watch the main talking points of our life and say do you consider yourself fit to walk through the gates? kinda f*cked up that this could be happening, just say it was..would you from this day act different?

Probably cringe at how much bollocks I talk

this just came into my mind reading this topic.

if you've lived the un-righteous life, drugs, cheating, pre marital sex, drug dealing, shooting, stabbings, ripping off people etc.

when you know your about to die and at that point repent your sins minutes before you die, would that be enough to go to heaven?

this just came into my mind reading this topic.

if you've lived the un-righteous life, drugs, cheating, pre marital sex, drug dealing, shooting, stabbings, ripping off people etc.

when you know your about to die and at that point repent your sins minutes before you die, would that be enough to go to heaven?

well say there is an all knowing, all powerful God. Do you really think man is an idiot?

well the person could be genuinely scared because its the end so they may be sincere about it in their dying hours?

not everyone in heaven will be equal

if u live a righteous life you will be rewarded in heaven, that said if u genuinely accept jesus as your lord and saviour and repent your sins i believe u will go to heaven

but obv its not as easy as being on your death bed n saying sorry god for all the bad sh*t i done

nah tbh overall i operate to a good set of principles and morals

dont always act right but at certain moments i show the good in my character

not everyone in heaven will be equal

if u live a righteous life you will be rewarded in heaven, that said if u genuinely accept jesus as your lord and saviour and repent your sins i believe u will go to heaven

but obv its not as easy as being on your death bed n saying sorry god for all the bad sh*t i done

I wouldnt, sooner or later I would forget. Would be joke to watch back though