Commercial grime?

Mythy Collins

Guest Esquilax

Very bright sounding, quite likeNot generic enough for commercial grime I'd say, again, too much going Same with your last hip hop themed oneI think you're making TUNE tunes that an stand alone as opposed to ones that are backing for artists, what it sounds like to meI could be dead wrong

• Upvote 1

Dunno but it kinda fits in with that Butterz sound
lol i hear that. dont really like elijah tho.
Very bright sounding, quite likeNot generic enough for commercial grime I'd say, again, too much going Same with your last hip hop themed oneI think you're making TUNE tunes that an stand alone as opposed to ones that are backing for artists, what it sounds like to meI could be dead wrong
if there was such thing as commercial grime. it wouldnt have to sound generic imo./hmm i made this with vocals in mind but i guess it could stand alone.
If you left just the beat and the bass after the first 8 bars it would be better imo.
tried that, didnt like. safe tho
with the right cheesy chorus, this could be a hit!would change the piano for some other sound,. only because it doesn't sound realistic, or fake sounding for an artistic reason. hi hat might be a little loud.
yeh, will prob change the piano. its not mixed down either btw
not a fan of the piano, it's too cold, i like the work on the drums.
thanks. drums took me the most time.