Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lurch

Morales vs Maidana

8 posts in this topic

Bit late this topic but...Anyone watch?I must admit I was one of the sceptical lot who didn't give Morales the slightest chance but he really impressed me, a real legend of our day.

f*ck, why didn't anyone make a topic!!!!

Morales>>Maidana didnt look properly prepared though and has zero defence.And certain mam on here called me heartless for wanting to see him fight again at the start of the comeback

C/S Laid Back.Kind of puts Khan win in to perspective, he really can't be talking about PBF when someone as straight as Maidana roubles you.Mic Man: Repeats on one of the Sky Sports channels at 3pm and then 7pm.

absolute disgrace of a decisionmorales outclassed himman i gta go rewatch barrera morales itw as too emotional

El Terrible did me so proud, i was a tad concerned after the 1st round but he did so well, Max Kellerman & Harold Lederman had it a draw n so did iI wana see a rematch, Morales with 2 eyes would prob winima watch his trilogy with MAB and his 1st fight with Manny, total legend

Anelka claiming to be a boxing fan.What a lovely thing to put on your resume, you're an all rounded journo.FantasticWell done.