Random Celeb Spotting Thread

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

I know it's kinda lame and sh*t but it's happened too much recently

They can be as minor as you like as long as it's not some Grime Daily presenter or some sh*t

Pretty sure I spotted Janine off Eastenders in West the other week, looked oorrrite

ALMOST sure I saw Richard Blackwood at Norbury the other day, wearing some weird all brown tracksuit...

Then this morning I spotted that gutter bitch from Misfits, her hips are something else, real child bearers

Post your own

• Downvote 1

thread would only really work with pics

/

did Mad Vybz up one once of himself and Tami Chyn?

That was me still

/

My girlfriend is a journalist so I'm always going to product launches where there are usually a few minor celebs. Last few weeks I've seen Alexandra Burke, angela Griffith, bird from real hustle, Harrison ford, Rachel McAdams.

Most recently ive seen that guy Travis, from Gym Class Heores, on new years eve, he was staying in the Mandalay Bay in Vegas, saw him going up the elevator eating a plate of pasta and shouting to some guy across the Lobby

Then after that i saw Wes Brown, walking nervously around old Trafford shopping center,

Ive seen Gary Linkear in Windsor Park, looking like he was having a argument with his mrs

and last summer i saw Nick from the Apprentice in Heathrow he was on the same flight as me to france,

Boss Don Alan Sugar got his niggaz flying around on Easy Jet :lol::lol: :lol:

2wf1xzc.jpg