over a blackberry..

Supermalt

A schoolboy was stabbed to death in front of his ten-year-old brother after a row over a BlackBerry phone, it was claimed today.

Negus McClean, 15, an aspiring musician, was set upon by a gang of four youths on bicycles in Edmonton, north London, last night.

Police say he was repeatedly knifed in the chest and thigh in what was a frenzied attack.

His family said today that he had been 'selflessly' trying to protect his brother as they paid tearful tributes to the boy.

article-1375629-0B940D9000000578-280_468x450.jpg

Negus was rushed to hospital after being found in a pool of blood in a street in the area last night, but died a few hours later.

Relatives described him as 'mature' and 'intelligent'. He had been looking forward to celebrating his 16th birthday in two weeks and wanted to become a rapper.

The teenager is the fourth to be stabbed to death in London this year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375629/Schoolboy-15-stabbed-death-London-street-attack.html#ixzz1JDHOEkgC

Kids are beyond repent these days....my gosh regardless wether it was over a bb or a can of dr pepper the skant regard for life these days between kids is I'm sickened to say this not even shocking anymore..wish I'd never have to make a statement like that but it true...I'd love to shove lord of the flies down there throat..they behaving in the same feral state...and we all knre what happened at end of that book kiddiwinx ha .. Rip . And just to add how come all these ypuths carrying fancy products that draw attention from bad ppl to them at his age I didn't have a phone because my job didn't pay enough.parents need to stop giving their breeds stuff they haven't earned justto give thir waste peers more reason to attack

Kids are beyond repent these days....my gosh regardless wether it was over a bb or a can of dr pepper the skant regard for life these days between kids is I'm sickened to say this not even shocking anymore..wish I'd never have to make a statement like that but it true...I'd love to shove lord of the flies down there throat..they behaving in the same feral state...and we all knre what happened at end of that book kiddiwinx ha .. Rip . And just to add how come all these ypuths carrying fancy products that draw attention from bad ppl to them at his age I didn't have a phone because my job didn't pay enough.parents need to stop giving their breeds stuff they haven't earned justto give thir waste peers more reason to attack

irs 2011 you got school kids that earn more than certain ppl on here from crime

and everybody wants nice things. a phone is a must have in this day and age love

• Upvote 1

on my mums road

was locked off for days

At nem lol at the irony my bb so sh*t not lettig me qoute ha killed for this hmm anyway I was only going to say how can anyone repect any item gained through crime that's defeats the purpose of having nice things doesn't it if you can get anything willy nilly the product becomes less enjoyable I find mit more satisfying to have a product earned feels better the product becomes tentimes its worth don't you find than just obtaining it easily from a rent or a crime

At nem lol at the irony my bb so sh*t not lettig me qoute ha killed for this hmm anyway I was only going to say how can anyone repect any item gained through crime that's defeats the purpose of having nice things doesn't it if you can get anything willy nilly the product becomes less enjoyable I find mit more satisfying to have a product earned feels better the product becomes tentimes its worth don't you find than just obtaining it easily from a rent or a crime