Youts That Shot That Young Ting Get Life.

Hernandez Balcazar

TWO gangsters who gunned down an innocent teen girl in a takeaway were jailed for life today.

Agnes Sina-Inakoju became the unwitting victim of "gang warfare" when she was blasted in the neck by Leon Dunkley as she went to buy a pizza.

Dunkley — a top member of the infamous London Fields gang — fired a submachine gun through a shop's window in a "callous and cold-blooded" attack in April last year.

He and fellow gang member Mohammed Smoured, both wearing hoodies, cycled up to the Hoxton Chicken and Pizza Shop before Dunkley, without looking who he was aiming at, pulled out his gun and fired.

The shooting was captured on shocking CCTV footage.

Guilty ... Leon Dunkley and Mohammed Smoured

Guilty ... Leon Dunkley and Mohammed Smoured

Both today were handed life sentences at the Old Bailey with a minimum of 32 years each.

The shooting was the culmination of a violent and escalating feud between groups of youths from different parts of Hackney, East London.

Video: Teen's murderer on CCTV

FOOTAGE of Leon Dunkley on his bike before Agnes Sina-Inakoju shooting

* News

However the person Dunkley hit was not a gang member but Agnes, a "popular and successful" schoolgirl who hoped to go to Oxford University.

Murder ... weapon used in Agnes killing

Murder ... weapon used in Agnes killing

Simon Denison QC, prosecuting, told the Old Bailey: "Her future was taken away from her in an instant."

Investigations into Agnes' murder led police to uncover an arsenal of deadly weapons held by teenagers — intimidated into storing them by senior figures within the London Fields gang.

The shooting took place supposedly in revenge after one of the gang's members was beaten up by the rival Hoxton Boys.

Agnes had nothing to do with the dispute, but Dunkley believed that members of the rival gang would be hanging around at the takeaway shop when he opened fire.

Instead of striking one of them, the bullet hit the schoolgirl.

Horror ... Leon Dunkley captured on film firing through window

Horror ... Leon Dunkley captured on film firing through window

The court heard that after the shooting Smoured told a friend: "It's funny, the way she dropped."

Quantcast

Quantcast

Dunkley, 22, and lookout Smoured, 21, both of Hackney, were each convicted of murder by a 10-1 majority and will be sentenced later today.

Two youths aged 16 and 17 were convicted of firearms offences for holding weapons on behalf of older members of the London Fields gang and will be sentenced at a later date.

It was not the first time members of the gang had been responsible for the death of an innocent teenager.

Six of them were jailed for life in 2009 for the murder of 14-year-old schoolboy Shaquille Smith, who was stabbed on a park bench.

video of the shooting on the sun website

r.i.p dem man fi dead in jail

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Supreme Allah

good. lets pray they get raped daily

who hoped to go to Oxford University

ffs taking away the good ones, aint heard many black kids aspiring to do that

Guest Lemons

It's a shame that there isn't a better punishment system as I don't think jail will be that 'bad' for these characters.

Gutted for that girl, just trying to pick up a quick munch and then needlessly shot. f*ck*ng shambles.

It's a shame that there isn't a better punishment system as I don't think jail will be that 'bad' for these characters.

Gutted for that girl, just trying to pick up a quick munch and then needlessly shot. f*ck*ng shambles.

i swear she was hanging about wid them

/

rip

• Downvote 2

They got 32 years to think bwt what they done ..:*:* hahahaha maybe theyl c how pointless n pathetic their life was n how stupid little 'gang' drama means nothing in the big scheme of life.hopfully theyl crack up inside and hang themselves from the pipe but doubt it they narcississtic attitudes will stop that they actually believe they big and worth something if they didn't they wouldn't of assumed they were above the law..waste of good economic resource them two

• Upvote 1

Hope they suffer for the rest of their lives.

Rot!

I hate when man say stupid things like this.

Why?

End of the day they took someones life, so f*ck them they deserve to suffer.

Nah man i don't believe in that, there getting their punishment in jail, at the end of the day they didn't mean to shoot the girl so the whole situation is tragic. I know a bunch of people that have let of stray shots and fortunately haven't hit anyone, so i can't sit here and say someone else in a similar situation should rot when i have friends who have got away with the same thing, i just like to have perspective when dealing with these things.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3