Edge Retires !!!

Admin.

Less than a week after his successful title defense against Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania XXVII, World Heavyweight Champion Edge has been forced to retire from in-ring competition due to injury. The unexpected news brings to an end a storied WWE career spanning 13 years and consisting of 11 World Title reigns.The Rated-R Superstar had been suffering numbness and uncontrollable trembling in his arms and hands. This is not the first time Edge has experienced these symptoms of nueropraxia. An MRI in Atlanta last Monday was sent to Dr. Joseph Maroon, a renowned neurosurgeon and professor of neurosurgery at The Pittsburgh School of Medicine. After careful examination of the MRI, it was determined that Edge would never be cleared to compete again, and thus, he is forced to retire.In 2003, Edge underwent a two level spinal fusion of the discs between his C5, C6 and C7 vertebrae. After being cleared to compete, The Rated-R Superstar returned to the ring, resulting in stenosis of the spine, or a narrowing of the spinal column, above and below the fused discs. This narrowing resulted in less and less of the vital fluid needed to protect the spinal cord. Medical professionals cannot clear Edge to compete ever again in WWE since doing so could result in paralysis or even death.

Guest Portuguese

Edge has always been that guy (I remember when he used to creep in the crowd)>>>E+C>>>>Brood>>>>Los Conquistadores>>>KOTR>>>>Money in the Bank>>>The Rated R Superstar">>>The Ultimate Opportunist>>>>31 titles=Legend :D:D

They cannot play with our emotions like thisReveal if it's part of the storyline or not, this is not a jokeHis involvement in the Tag Team TLC matches>>>>>The bloodbaths >>>>>His elevation from tag team wrestler to solo wrestler >>>>>I think with his committment, that even if it is an injury, he would risk it if it wasn't his neck.

Guest Klitschko

^ Pretty muchEdge + Christian were LEGENDARY though, they made the tag-team titles what they were...their feud with the Hardy Boyz was sick. TLC was legendary.

It's legit. He had been speaking about retiring in the next year to two years, since he wouldn't want to be one of these wrestlers in their 40s still going and being busted up with injuries. Now was the right time to go if you've been advised. Got to remember he took HGH and steroids at one point in his career, he didn't want to be dead like Eddie Guerrero, Brain Pillman etc.Always been a big fan of Edge, from the days of running through the crowd "You don't know me", made an infamous debut where he broke the guys arm

He may not have been a Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Stone Cold or The Rock in terms of name value, but he remained loyal and continously got on with his job whatever it may be, from The Brood which I thought was great to the feud with The Hardy Boyz, a feud that blew the tag division apart with their ladder match at No Mercy, then you add the Dudley Boyz to the mix, TLC!. Fantastic stuff to watch at the Attitude era's peak. One thing that popped into my head was the spear on Jeff Hardy off the top of a ladder, wow.Edge as a solo wrestler really took off after banging Lita, I lol at Matt Hardy what a crying douche bag he is now days. Anywho, marked out when the "Rated R Superstar" won the championship over Cena and gave us that year long feud, reminded me of the old days of wrestling. Pleased he got to main event against The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, was one of his dreams. Had some great matches over the years and fun angles. E+C's 5 second pose! Yet sometimes you just wish they had a match better feud than what they did.Looking back on it he had one of the best Wrestlemania moments with Mick Foley in their hardcore match which involved a table being set on fire and him spearing Foley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhAie9OyAew

He achieved a lot in the 13 years with the company, it's hard to class him as a legend but he was definitely at the top end of the companies stars.

Guest Klitschko
AS GOOD AS THAT MATCH WAS.IT WAS JUST A SPOT FEST.THESE MAN DIDN'T MAKE THE TAG TEAM TITLES THEY DEFINED AN ERA OF TAG TEAM WRESTLING.
That was kind of what I meantWhats a spot fest?