Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Klitschko

★★★ Manny Pacquiao -vs- Shane Mosely ★★★

52 posts in this topic

pacquiao-vs-mosley.jpg

Bob Arum has announced that the Manny Pacquiao vs. Shane Mosley megafight is "officially sold out" at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 7. Arum said close circuit sales in Las Vegas are "very strong, with tickets available at the MGM properties.""Well, this is a legitimate sellout. There is not a ticket to be had. I mean, there are zero tickets available. You can't get a ticket for the love of the money. At the box office, at ticket master. I mean, it is absolutely sold out," said Arum."I just think that the fans are in a lot of ways smarter than the media," said Arum. "The bottom line is that they, meaning the fans, know that Pacquiao-Mosley is going to be a really, highly entertaining fight."

Cant see anything other than another Pac-Man show tbh. Hope Mosley shows something though. Id hate him to be sparked out in the opening rounds (I dont think this will happen but expect Pacquaio to control throughout.)

pointless matchpac man blasts through in 2 or 3 rounds

isnt mosley much heavier?where are their weights?

Their fighting May so there is no weights listed.I dont know if the fight is at welterweight but if it is Pacquiao will weigh 145/6 with Mosley on the 147 limit..

BUT still a decent matchup when u look at things in black and whiteprefer to see this than some of the other names that were banded aboutmartinez ftw

BUT still a decent matchup when u look at things in black and whiteprefer to see this than some of the other names that were banded aboutmartinez ftw
Martinez wuld win tbh....dunno bout Paul WilliamsThats irrelevant anyways cah Manny wuldnt go 147

Arum's looking to line up Kermit Cintron for Pac after this fight tooSMH

Martinez wuld win tbh....dunno bout Paul WilliamsThats irrelevant anyways cah Manny wuldnt go 147
paul williams is not in the picture anymore

LOL at the drug talk 2:35

Just banged 20 on Pac in the 10th at 12/1 in LadbrokesFreddie's said they're gonna go in for the kill in the latter rounds and personally I see Manny testing Shane's body all night then working the head once Shane gets tired from toe to toe fightingHis last 2 fights have been against 2 counter/defensive punches (PBF & Mora) and I see Pac finishing him off

Has anybody been watching the Fight Camp series?Mosley's girlfriend ... JEEHEEHEEZ

Has anybody been watching the Fight Camp series?Mosley's girlfriend ... JEEHEEHEEZ
when she was doing that photoshoot>>>

when she was doing that photoshoot>>>

Any1 got any links to the fight camp 360'sI need to see them all, theres 4 in total right

Fight camps are boring for meBoth of them are too nice/As much as I respect Pac-Man, I can't help but dislike him.I think it's because he makes things look so easy. I loved him when he was at 130/135 ;/

4am for one sided fight!

Does Mosley still pack them bombs.... cah it culd get long for PacDunno whats wrong wit me, I always doubt Mannny