What do you lot think of this?

Saw this before about another shooting in south

Morally it is wrong

but I can see why the person behind this campaighn would do this coz the police are c***s

Listen, I know as much as anyone how the police can stay.

I would rather pay them to do their job however than to stop me every friday night.

Guest Esquilax

I think it's more to do with do you want a child shooting coward living among your community? That's what you have to ask yourself before you consider snitching

Guest Klitschko

bruv your all d*ckheads if you think man should go to prison for that accident, should get punched up for it but never birded off like he will be

Nobody respond, he's on the wind-up.

• Upvote 2

bruv your all d*ckheads if you think man should go to prison for that accident, should get punched up for it but never birded off like he will be

1st off I didn't even make reference to the shooter, the article is about the issuing of leaflets trying to dissuade locals from saying something.

And yes he should be sent to jail, he attempted to kill someone, not the little girl but how can you attempt murder and not go to jail?

• Upvote 1