What do you lot think of this?

Disgusting. I wish I knew who it was so I could snitch.

/

The white man/powers that be stays winning.

:/ 2nd time you do this. Plz explain how.

Are you saying the white Italians w/ their Omerta who introduced this to many ppl, are winning.?

And the blacks who copied them are losing??

Guest Supreme Allah

think what needs to be done is to educate people what snitchin actually is.

you and your boys do a move and get a whole load of whatever you went for, couple days later one of them is caught, now if that person makes a deal for a llighter sentence to give you guys up then thats snitchin, obv thats extreme, the main point being you were in it together and they sold you out.

now your walking home froma hard days work and you see a 5 year old being shot (not sure how iit happened by just go with me for a min), now if you see the guys face or description informing the police so that someone who killed an innocent gets locked away isnt snitching.

if your into criminal activities then youll prob follow no snitchin or whatever and say f*ck feds (i know alot of innocent people are hassled too). while taking part in illegal activities you avoid the police, but for the normal head down work a sh*t job to feed their kid type person payin taxes and that the police is there to help you if you need,

i dont even know how to word it.

but yea, decifer that, hope it makes sense

• Upvote 7

i too dislike the white police service

but in this case and in the case of all innocents i believe whoever made this leaflet should be prosecuted and put to death

infact im starting to think we should perform an annual cull of young black males in problem areas.. maybe 30 - 40% taken to the gas chambers every 3 years

Just to keep the community on its toes.

Same can be done with the chavs and muslims

well said

• Downvote 1

david hit the nail on the head

the rules of engagement for civilians and soldiers are totally different

if a civilian witnesses a crime they are SUPPOSED to act as a witness for police

it is the RIGHT thing for them to do

if you choose to do a crime infront of or involving civilians and they give evidence which birds its YOUR FAULT for getting caught in such a manner and you can have no complaints when you go to prison for a very long time

however

if you are a criminal and you end up being a victim of crime you have NO RIGHT to go to the police

you gave up those rights when you chose to commit crime

if you co-operate with the authorities or give them any information on another persons crimes you are a rat.

• Upvote 3

/ i dont know what the f*ck is wrong with these guys that go outside with a burner and hit innocent people by "accident"

either you want to shoot the person your aiming at or you dont make up your mind dont shoot holding the gun sideways with your eyes closed and hit civilians you deserve to get birded.

• Upvote 1