The Y-Word

Francis Coquelin

Wondering when someone would post this laughable shitfest.

Utter pratts like David Baddiel who is one of the main wankers behind this f*ckin campaign really do my f*ckin head in.

Anyone who even refuses to listen to the reasons why we call ourselves YIDS is a bigot and an idiot.

How we determine and identify ourselves is our business and our business only.

If these idiots in the PC mafia attacked those clubs whose fans make the hissing noises with the same degree of vigour as they choose to attack us for calling ourselves YIDS, I wouldn't have so much of a problem with any of them.

This entire story is nothing more than a publicity stunt with a few famous names and faces getting involved, who haven't even bothered themselves to do any 'background'.

I'm all for kicking racism out of football, but they're attacking the victims FFS, we managed after many years of suffering appalling racist abuse from the very likes of Chelsea, West Ham, Leeds and Man. City, to reclaim one of the worst racist insults and make it our own, thus NULLIFYING it's impact when used against us.

What possible part of that do these people refuse to get into their thick heads?

They insist on attacking the wrong target FFS and to say only a 'small minority of fans' are responsible, is really an insult beyond all my imaginings. How stupid and thick are these cunts?!

Hundreds of thousands of proud Spurs fans are united around this word.

Baddiel supports a historically racist, anti-semetic club and is suddenly shocked. f*ckin prick.

f*ck Frank Lampard as well, fat Chelsea c*nt who has a history of winding Spurs fans up and has "gone on record" in the past saying he "hates" the club. Podgy prick wanker.

:lol:

Tottenham fans are being put on simmer right now.

The fact they didnt sing the Adebayor song told me the campaign to simmer them is working, cant wait till they get a new stadium & there fans fully become dilluted.

lool

You could tell they really wanted to churn out a chorus of the Adebayor song but didnt risk it lol but 2be fair he didn provoke them enuff 4dem to get angry and sing it

I dnt get this thoe, so on weds if we sing "we 8 tottenham" and end it as per usual with the "y" chant lol is that being racist and will we get thrown out?

What abt when Spurs sing "Jermain Defoe hes a y*ddo" will they get tossed out then?

When they clocked Gazza in the ground on weds they started to chant the "y" word lol, this is really confusing...ist just away fans who get punished or do the Cheshunt bunch also get punished?