Perfect BBQ Line-Up

Mame Biram Diouf

Went to a BBQ on thursday and sunday.

Thursday I backed some nice chicken but then it ran out so they went tesco and got some more chicken and dashed it one raw and I was on the toilet all night. Had a passa with one Drogba looking chick as well :rolleyes:

Sunday I got white boy wasted, only ended up eating one burger and bunned one lighty in the kitchen when most people had left :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

c/s the food @ white BBQs hatred.

got snaked into going to one last summer....don't eat pork they had no chicken.....man was munching some dry salad and chips in a bun like a veggie

bare drunk white chicks tho and no family so that was live.

/

Cypriot bbqs >>>

SNM

In my social circles when it comes to BBQs im that guy. extension cable out the window - laptop and speakers for tunes. one time we even took the tv downstairs to watch the champions league final then play FIFA :lol:

My Boneless chicken leg >>>>>

Cheaper than breast and juicier too

Basic technique:

Halal butchers - ask for boneless chicken leg 'in big peaces' or 'uncut' then cut it urself to make sure the pieces are nice and thin.

Chuck in a bowl and add lots of soy suace (yes). Simplest way to spice is just add tandoori masala spice mix - and mixed herbs (can make a spice mix urself if u have cumin, coriander, tumeric, paprika, garlic, giners etc). Add lots of spices, more soy if need be so it all sticks on nicely, then the most imporant part...

Sugar

Deserved its own line coz ... yeah. I'd say about a dessert spoon per kilo of meat. Just makes it a TINY bit sweet and gives it an amazing glaze.

This is a fairly good receipy for spicey lamb burgers (with mint and herbs):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/spicedlambburgerswit_86435

If its beef burgers - bacon will cook on a bbq. With cheese.

TBH I havent gone all out with a bbq in ages (laptop for music, table, chairs, corn, fish etc etc)

f*ck IM HUNGRY NOW

*looks at nandos card with free whole chicken*

edit: lol i wrote a lot im at work and bored

Guest Esquilax

YOU ARE A GENIUS MATE.

NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT LISTENING TO MUSIC OR WATCHING TV @ A BBQ.

must be a white bbq thing

I'm not bringing my dog to your BBQ mate

I don't own a dog