The GOD Like Status Given To Mourinho

Mame Biram Diouf

Nobody in this league will stop Real y Barca in a 38 game season

Taking them for the Old Firm :lol:

There is no way Real or Barc could walk into this league, with these officials, TV commitments, and the full CL and domestic schedule. NO WAY.

Only Real would stand achance and thats cos Mourinho knows the dirty tricks and could work the media to his advantage and he has squad depth.

Barc, lmao. That rolling around sh*t gets them decisions in Europe, but it will lose them decisions here.

barca would paste majority of these technically impaired, non top4 teams, even the mighy stoke city on a Cold windy Tuesday night at the Britannia™. then in the top 4 theyre slapping up arsenal at the nou camp and man utd. theyd walk this league.

when was Barca's last away win on British soil? 1-1 at Chelsea and an aggregate win doesn't count, I mean a win

and lol @ Barca coming to Newcastle/Stoke and winning.

Barca would start well, but as the difficulty of the games week in week out went on, they would tire out like Robinho when he thought he could come and play in the Premier League.

La Liga players aren't build for a 38 game season of difficult games every week and Barca don't have the backup required for the premier league

Porto had the biggest budget in Portugal and got very very lucky that year in Europe

The thing with Mourinho he knows when to get out(When he knows things are about to get hard for him)

You do know Levante beat Real right? Getafe beat Barca right?

How much did Cabaye/Santon/Cisse cost?

Sunderland transfer/wage budget are bigger than Valencia's

It's like the Man Utd/Chelsea getting £100m to spend/City have only £60m while the likes of Arsenal/Tottenham/Liverpool getting £10m and the rest of the league relying on free transfers and loans

I hope this season would be the season that people stop commenting on leagues they don't know the ins and outs of

Porto had the biggest budget in Portugal and got very very lucky that year in Europe

and won the champions league by luck?

all those group games, qf, whole tournament, very lucky? the manager won them the tournament

the budget compared to other portuguese budgets is irrelevant to winning the champions league, You've gotta compare to the other champions league budgets

barca would paste majority of these technically impaired, non top4 teams, even the mighy stoke city on a Cold windy Tuesday night at the Britannia™. then in the top 4 theyre slapping up arsenal at the nou camp and man utd. theyd walk this league.

when was Barca's last away win on British soil? 1-1 at Chelsea and an aggregate win doesn't count, I mean a win

and lol @ Barca coming to Newcastle/Stoke and winning.

Barca would start well, but as the difficulty of the games week in week out went on, they would tire out like Robinho when he thought he could come and play in the Premier League.

La Liga players aren't build for a 38 game season of difficult games every week and Barca don't have the backup required for the premier league

clock i didnt mention chelsea as one of the teams theyd beat. but lets be real they keep the ball far too well and are actually clinical in their finishing, theyll piss on most of these premier league sides at home and a good deal away. why you mentioning robinho? hes some mentally weak guy, got nothing to do with tiredness. and their squad aint that sh*t, they got all those youngsters they can draft in like tello, cuenca, fontas and that. last season they suffered a lot of injuries to these squad guys which is why they had to keep rinsing the same guys over and over again. in reality they got a solid, competitive squad.

Barc, lmao. That rolling around sh*t gets them decisions in Europe, but it will lose them decisions here.

how many matches will that really cost them though?

I've already said Sky money flaws the transfer fees here, as I doubt the TV share is the same in other countries of the World.

Then add as like someone else pointed out the pumping round of the money from Chelsea & Man City...

Basically what I'm saying is using finance is a bit of a red herring, just like if someone said yeah but Spanish players (using the national teams continued success) are better than English players (use the national team continued failure), so they get more for their money, so there spend doesn't matter.

a lot of injuries? 1 cb injured and they've got Mascherano at CB

in the premier league You have to deal with crosses coming into Your box. Barca would concede from them all

no backup at centreback.

TF, Sky pay more for premier league matches because it's a better league than the rest

dunno, You tell me, You're trying to build a convincing argument that Newcastle's budget is higher than Osasuna's for some unfair reason, so go for it.

I'm putting budgets aside and discussing quality of opposition

Name players who would get into Real y Barca's first eleven from the Prem?

But you have players at Atletico/Valencia/Athletic who would get into the top six teams first eleven

clock i didnt mention chelsea as one of the teams theyd beat.

they have more than enough chances. last 4 games they've played, 3 draws and 1 chelsea win. so where are You getting this from?

and my other question, when was Barca's last away win on British soil? Wembley doesn't count, I'm talkin about beating an English team on their home ground.

a lot of injuries? 1 cb injured and they've got Mascherano at CB

in the premier league You have to deal with crosses coming into Your box. Barca would concede from them all

no backup at centreback.

TF, Sky pay more for premier league matches because it's a better league than the rest

How many times have you seen Mascherano ran rugged in the Champions league against English opponents?

clock i didnt mention chelsea as one of the teams theyd beat.

they have more than enough chances. last 4 games they've played, 3 draws and 1 chelsea win. so where are You getting this from?

and my other question, when was Barca's last away win on British soil? Wembley doesn't count, I'm talkin about beating an English team on their home ground.

Bad finishing has prevented that's all

dunno, You tell me, You're trying to build a convincing argument that Newcastle's budget is higher than Osasuna's for some unfair reason, so go for it.

I'm putting budgets aside and discussing quality of opposition

Name players who would get into Real y Barca's first eleven from the Prem?

Ashley Cole

Daniel Agger

David Silva

Van Persie

Vidic (don't even try and tell me Pique> Vidic)

Bale

Nah cos where a nation of couch loving football viewers. Sky got way too much money flowing around from this football thing.

I've heard man tell there wives, that she goes before Sky Sports and they being so real.

Nah cos where a nation of couch loving football viewers. Sky got way too much money flowing around from this football thing.

I've heard man tell there wives, that she goes before Sky Sports and they being so real.

so You're saying that Spanish league viewership, worldwide, excluding Spain, is equal to Premier League viewership, worldwide, excluding England?