FA Cup Semis & Week 33 (DERBY WEEK)

Guest FA23

Saturday, 16 April 2011Barclays Premier LeagueBirmingham v Sunderland, 15:00Blackpool v Wigan, 15:00Everton v Blackburn, 15:00West Brom v Chelsea, 15:00West Ham v Aston Villa, 15:00The FA CupMan City v Man Utd, SF, 17:15La LigaReal Madrid v Barcelona 21.00Sunday, 17 April 2011Barclays Premier LeagueArsenal v Liverpool, 16:00The FA CupBolton v Stoke, SF, 16:00Monday, 18 April 2011Npower ChampionshipQPR v Derby, 19:45Tuesday, 19 April 2011Barclays Premier LeagueNewcastle v Man Utd, 19:45Wednesday, 20 April 2011Barclays Premier LeagueChelsea v Birmingham, 19:45Tottenham v Arsenal, 19:45

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Portuguese

+1El Clasico is going to be crazy. I have to watch it with the Spanish family members.We haven't beat Barca since they gave us the guard of honour when Schuster was in charge(I miss them days)Since then Pep has beaten Schuster(some will say Schuster deserved to get sacked on the spot for that shook press conference) destroyed Ramos and outclassed Pellegriniand took Mourinho to school in the first of five Derbies of 2010/11.I rather lose this game and Copa final in exchange for a UCL final place.if we don't beat them more than once oh the rage!!!

Dont particularly want West Ham or Blackpool to go down tbh (bar the fantasy prospect of Wenger buying "expensive" experience in the form of Scott Parker)But Still West Ham can get a result i reckoneditChelsea 3-1 upTorres to finally get a clear chance to score???

Watched Blackpool v Wigan..Pool wer awful, Cathcart had a total mare for the 1st goal and the 2nd goal was almost as bad.. they looked like a pub outfit 2dayAlso caught the last 30mins of Spam v VillaVilla looked so dangerous onda break, cudda been more, Walker from Spurs looks a real exciting talent down that rightGreat headers by Bent & Gabby, i expect Villa to end their season well now and am expecting a tough game when they come to our ground