Devil Music

Guest M12

Guest Esquilax

Yep, but if someone was supposedly in your head judging you 24/7 ultimately deciding whether you're happy or on fire for eternity and demanding you to be thankful/ say sorry

WELL

That guy

Sounds like a prick

And the most epic tr0ll of all time

God is Lenching you mate

Sort it out

• Downvote 7

Guest M12 Part 2

thats what people are saying by you make yourself look stupid though. He's asking you why you think the way you do in a roundabout way and you come back shouting everything you believe is bullshit no actual reasoning

Brisc m8 you're a drug dealing borderline alcoholic please please P.L.E.A.S.E don't stick your oar in cuz it's just LOLable

Jas, thank God we have metaphorical healing whilst people are being systematically murdered/ genocided/ mutilated, as long as we have metaphor we should all be good, safe God you c*nt, why don't you do some f*ck*ng work, create the world in 7 days then cotch then kill every one on earth in a flood then give the world to Satan be like "Lol alright I'll BRB" while we all die of diseases and suffer because we are inherently born with original sin that we must repent for and live our lives in servitude to this unimaginably awful deity who wouldn't think twice about slaughtering your whole fam just to prove he's the boss. But I can see you capitilising You so it's a tr0ll ting so SNM, I know what I know, and don't claim to know anything more.

so you know there's no God?

Nope, I said I know what I know and don't CLAIM to know anything more, unlike some

so you lack belief in a god?

'Lack' implies that I'm somehow missing out

But yeah I guess so

nah it doesn't.

what do you believe?

Guest Esquilax

So CP makes comment about child abuse in the church and no one bats an eyelash, but I say something and I now look stupid? It's pure bias, you don't like my argument so you poo poo even though someone elses is far more childish and insipid, so there's no point in me trying to be reasonable, do you not see this?

/

Ant I don't know what you're saying, what do I believe? I believe the scientific theories on life and the universe, I'm not an expert in them but I've seen/heard/read enough for it to have swayed me

@ Smadd that's the exact sort of self righteous attitude that turns people off in droves, you must realise this

reason i said it is cos the atheists that i see on here and the other famous ones, you seem to be hell bent on telling other people that they are wrong in their beliefs and who ever believes in God is stupid

and the more people that come round to your way of thinkin the better you feel, the more validated u feel

I feel the same way about some Christians, many born agains that I came into contact with at uni. Theres this sort of desperation to make u believe their version of religion and they don't want to actually open their mind to other schools of thought.

if you were all happy with your thoughts and beliefs you wouldn't use certain ignorant talk against people who have religion and faith

you would be able to discuss without dismissing another persons existence

and you wouldnt feel emotional when someone disagrees with you, because you KNOW in your heart what you believe is right

if you don't feel it in your heart than its not the right thing

Guest Esquilax

I agree to an extent, but it's an emotional subject with many facets, and you can't just not feel something because you're sure of yourself or sure of what you think/ believe

Too many different sides to that

I can assure you I'm sure in what I believe, and the more time goes on the more sure I become

@Smad

So CP makes comment about child abuse in the church and no one bats an eyelash, but I say something and I now look stupid? It's pure bias, you don't like my argument so you poo poo even though someone elses is far more childish and insipid, so there's no point in me trying to be reasonable, do you not see this?

/

Ant I don't know what you're saying, what do I believe? I believe the scientific theories on life and the universe, I'm not an expert in them but I've seen/heard/read enough for it to have swayed me

:lol:

i see what you did there

+

(-)

I believe the scientific theories on life and the universe, I'm not an expert in them but I've seen/heard/read enough for it to have swayed me

If all the scientific theories about life and universe were to be summarised, aren't they saying "it was all by chance".

Or am I wrong?

You're wrong, and if you look into it you'll see why

pmsl

Do you know how many people including scientists argue this?

A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty - it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man. (Albert Einstein)
  • Upvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

@ Smadd that's the exact sort of self righteous attitude that turns people off in droves, you must realise this

reason i said it is cos the atheists that i see on here and the other famous ones, you seem to be hell bent on telling other people that they are wrong in their beliefs and who ever believes in God is stupid

and the more people that come round to your way of thinkin the better you feel, the more validated u feel

I feel the same way about some Christians, many born agains that I came into contact with at uni. Theres this sort of desperation to make u believe their version of religion and they don't want to actually open their mind to other schools of thought.

if you were all happy with your thoughts and beliefs you wouldn't use certain ignorant talk against people who have religion and faith

you would be able to discuss without dismissing another persons existence

and you wouldnt feel emotional when someone disagrees with you, because you KNOW in your heart what you believe is right

if you don't feel it in your heart than its not the right thing

I agree with this to an extent. Most atheists ive come across get their validation from trying to prove religious people are wrong. Im yet to meet one that puts across a valid argument for why they are right as opposed to why everyone else is wrong, and i agree about certain christians too. I didnt understand what you meant by you dont believe in religion but you have faith but i think i do now and thats probably roughly where i'm at.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

You're wrong, and if you look into it you'll see why

pmsl

Do you know how many people including scientists argue this?

A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty - it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man. (Albert Einstein)

What? Are you saying that because Einstein marveled at the beauty of nature it must've been created because anything Einstein says must be true

Pretty dangerous thinking there, Freud's theories were pretty much gospel until relatively recently when they were widely discredited.

Guest Esquilax

Joe being dumb again, obviously that's not what he's saying

CP's merely saying its an issue which is still up for much debate, and that for YOU to decide he is wrong is pretty f*ck*ng lulzy

Jas mate pointing out that it is a 'subject still up for debate' is hardly a groundbreaking argument is it

Seydou asked if the scientific argument surmounts to 'EVERYTHING JUST SORT OF .... HAPPENED' which is quite obviously not the case, then CP strolls in with a PMSL and quotes some out of context Einstein

VCTRY

Guest Esquilax

Yeah, see things like that is why people don't like religion/ religious people, it's the overwhelming ignorance and delusions of grandeur with essentially no backing