HIIT

NiNES.

Guest Sun Tzu

tabata on pads; used to feel like death/going start this again on rowing machine 2x/3x a week; work up to 20 minutes a daythat and boxing should get me to where i wanna be in about 12 weeks

would banging hiit (with a perfect diet) everyday make a change within a month?
brah everyone is different. Just get started and see how you go.
this. you do hiit by pushing as much as YOU can go, and work out your pace from there.change within a month physically? probably not significant, but your fitness will improve noticeably if you're consistent.2 months? Yes for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
GO AS FAST AS YOU CAN I USED TO DO 1 MIN SPRINT 1 MIN JOG/SLOW WALK something callled tabata i think is 30 seconds sprint 30 seconds walk but that must be a killer
Yeah tabata is a nightmare
did tabata front squats today....PAIN. SUFFERING. LACTIC. ACID. STANKY LEG. AMPUTATE THEM4 mins work, 10 mins on my back staring at the gym ceiling.tabata is 20 seconds high intensity work/ ten seconds rest for 8 cycles.

GO AS FAST AS YOU CAN I USED TO DO 1 MIN SPRINT 1 MIN JOG/SLOW WALK something callled tabata i think is 30 seconds sprint 30 seconds walk but that must be a killer
did tabata front squats today....PAIN. SUFFERING. LACTIC. ACID. STANKY LEG. AMPUTATE THEM4 mins work, 10 mins on my back staring at the gym ceiling.tabata is 20 seconds high intensity work/ ten seconds rest for 8 cycles.
ahhahahi know that paini swear if you did tabata press ups, pull ups, squats, burpees everyday you'd be a machine

Guest M12 Part 2
ahhahahi know that paini swear if you did tabata press ups, pull ups, squats, burpees everyday you'd be a machine
Tabata pull ups. What kind of freak are you. If you can bang 15 reps for each period with proper form, i'll buy you a drink. Thats not normal

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you will notice changes very fast, spesh with a gd dietStamina increases so much quicker than it would just doing SSCV, ive started HIIT again just keep with it soon you will be doing 20min sessions of it. And cos of the sprint-jog-sprint etc it breaks it up makes it more interesting as opossed to boring SSCVWorks for me anywayVests FTW this summer again :D

my abs are my least developed part and i have a little bit of fat around my waist. decided its time to focus more on cardio and less on big weightsthis tabata thing sounds good:

Sprint as hard as you can for 20 secondsWalk for 10 secondsRepeat 7 more times for a total of 8 sets.
is it really that simple?

lol yh try it bro. u will see how it works soon enough.just make sure ur strict with your timings otherwise ur not doing tabata.and make sure ur warm and stretched b4 u start sprinting aroundalso like i said b4 u can do tabata with weights, its pretty gruelling tho, but yh the weightroom can be for more than just building raw strength.

lol yh try it bro. u will see how it works soon enough.just make sure ur strict with your timings otherwise ur not doing tabata.and make sure ur warm and stretched b4 u start sprinting aroundalso like i said b4 u can do tabata with weights, its pretty gruelling tho, but yh the weightroom can be for more than just building raw strength.
:D i bet its gonna be hellat the moment i dont have time to hit the gym - i fancy this thing coz its quickwill try it some time this week and report back

at the moment i dont have time to hit the gym
can never undertsnad this 1-2hrs of ur time 3-6 days a week come on nowu spend longer on vip2

• 2 weeks later...