Burning the Koran

Frank.

i understand what he is saying but

the quran says the gospel came from allah, right?

the same gospel that says Jesus was crucified (example)

and allah's word cannot be changed, right?

something here isn't making sense.

Swear you've been worshiping Based God for the past few months anyway

Why this sudden outburst of spirituality

lol

i only talk about it when its brought up by others

i understand what he is saying but

the quran says the gospel came from allah, right?

the same gospel that says Jesus was crucified (example)

and allah's word cannot be changed, right?

something here isn't making sense.

dont bother, i tried speaking about the countless flaws in the quaran before and got shot down by the wm/ptb

i duno whats so hard to understand about what seydou is saying, obviously islam, christianity and judaism is a branched from the same tree so people who follow those religions are people of the book, however muslims believe the quran is the correct teaching and therefore follow only the quran and hadith.

I swear it dont say in the quran you must follow the hadiths and some muslims dont even abide by them

forget burning bibles, british soldiers been burning humans in iraq and afghanistan.

Forget burning humans

Palestinians been knifing babies in Israel

Oh wait...you support that dont you?

You seriously have 0 credibility in posting in these kind of topics.

Some retard Muslim wants to burn poppies? Who gives a sh*t. Some pastor wants to burn the Qu'ran? Somebody burns an American flag? Who gives a sh*t. Live your lives.

• Upvote 1

Good, they shouldve jailed that Demon calling himself a pastor who Burnt the Koran in the US as well.

The Muslim world dished out their own justice when Eight UN workers were murdered. Two of them were beheaded.

That doesnt offend you though does it?

i dnt want to generalise here bt sometimes these ppls logic seems so silly. x burns quran so i kill 8 human beings- y dpnt u burn a bible or two

Guest TimeBomb

forget burning bibles, british soldiers been burning humans in iraq and afghanistan.

Forget burning humans

Some retard Muslim wants to burn poppies? Who gives a sh*t. Some pastor wants to burn the Qu'ran? Somebody burns an American flag? Who gives a sh*t. Live your lives.

shall we go to figures of deaths by allied soldiers in iraq and afghanistan + palestinian deaths by israelis vs deaths of innocents by muslim extremists then do some maths.

Its 100's of thousands vs 10's of thousands, talking bout 8 UN workers shut ur mouth.

The only credibility u have in these types of threads is amongst the whites.

Forget burning humans

shall we go to figures of deaths by allied soldiers in iraq and afghanistan + palestinian deaths by israelis vs deaths of innocents by muslim extremists then do some maths.

Its 100's of thousands vs 10's of thousands, talking bout 8 UN workers shut ur mouth.

ever heard of collaterral damage?

wars hell.

• Downvote 1

Forget burning humans

What relevance does your post have to what I just typed out?

My issue with you is that your reaction to Israeli's being stabbed to death is that you didnt care. Knives being plunged into the bodies of babies was deserved in your opinion because of what Israeli's have done in the past. You also said you was happy at the picture of charred Israeli bodies from that fire.

This is the reason that conflict will never be solved. Because you're a bunch of pricks on both sides that cant think logically as you're all blinded by hatred.

Any child or innocent person that's killed is sad to me and the majority of intelligent people with common sense.

Yes people must just agree with me because I'm white. Strong logic you have there.

It seems to have worked out for them though. They've also run sh*t throughout history.

No.

No?

Roman Empire

British Empire

America

Fair enough Arabs moved up Africa, but from what I know history doesn't tell many stories of other races moving up intercontinental nations.

It seems to have worked out for them though. They've also run sh*t throughout history.

No.

No?

Roman Empire

British Empire

America

Fair enough Arabs moved up Africa, but from what I know history doesn't tell many stories of other races moving up intercontinental nations.

maybe u wanna go to the black history thread

not sure how far ur looking back either

and theres nothing impressive about colonisation, invasions and genecide

As I stated "from what I know", it would be good if you could give counter examples to my argument rather than telling me to go to a thread.

And its to what perspective you take it from as to whether or not what they did was impressive, however my point was about white people "running sh*t".

Guest Esquilax

Don't worry Dubby, you're right

Them guys are clutching at the Moors straws

Our dominance comes through our wilyness and evil snakery on a worldwide scale