6K Accounts

Francis Coquelin

What are 6k Accounts?

6K accounts are Xbox 360 Gamertags preloaded with 6000 Microsoft Points for a fraction of the price of 6000 MSP bought from Microsoft. You can also buy accounts with more MSP, up to 20000 to be exact.

For what can you use them?

You can use them for anything you want. DLC, Themes or even Games on Demand. There is a difference between UK and US accounts. Generally speaking you can use a US Account ANYWHERE YOU WANT. Always remember if you want to buy games that there is a difference between these accounts (region locked). If you buy a US account you can only download Games on Demand if you use a VPN. Mostly these accounts will be used for Fifa 11 Ultimate Team to buy new Packs. Do not delete the Account if you download games or DLC. If you just use them for Fifa UT, you can delete the account afterwards.

Will they work for me?

They work anywhere in the world, doesn't matter what type of xbox you have.

Are they safe?

There is always a risk. Although I have never heard of anyone getting banned because of a 6k Account.

Is there some type of restriction?

Yes. You should use the points on the account within 24 hours.

Where can I buy these accounts and at what price?

Most commonly these accounts are sold on www.dhgate.com , www.tradetang.com and on ebay.

The prices vary from 6.50$ up to 12$ depending on the weekday. Wed,Thu and Fri are the most expensive days.

Is there anything I should look out for?

If you want to buy an account, make sure the supplier is online. ALWAYS contact the supplier before buying. Ask them if they have accounts in stock.

What if my account doesn't have any points?

Contact the supplier asap. Most of them will give you a new account for free.

How long does it take to receive my account?

It always depends on the supplier and if he is online. Most of them will send you the account within 30 minutes.

Is it worth it?

Yes it is. Out of one account you will get more than 100k GUARANTEED. You could sell the coins you get for $ and make even a little bit of profit.

Now you can discuss about everything related to those account, please don't post any links. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! If anyone has suggestions, please pm me.

Here's a reliable supplier I use.

http://www.tradetang.com/seller-products/0-20-bestT0-1/125479.html

Always talk to the seller before you purchase. You will know if they're online when you have the option 'Chat Now' beside the seller's name and an instant messenger window opens. If they're offline you'll see the option 'Ask Supplier'.

They'll give you the price, a time period in which to spend the points and a link to the listing you'll purchase via paypal. It's almost identical ebay

Remember these are US accounts and certain DLC are region locked, such First Strike. For these you'll need to set up a VPN in order to download them. Search youtube and you'll find loads of tutorials.

i don't get it tho does the account get locked off, and then what if the DLC you've downloaded is restricted to the GT/account, how will u play that stuff?

Every thing you buy is licensed to the first console you download it onto as well as the gamertag. The accounts don't get banned but the msp may be wiped clean, hence the time limit.

As for the supplier can afford to sell them for dirt cheap, I'm pretty sure they're paid for by stolen credit cards. If you're lucky the supplier might leave the credit card info on the account and you can rinse it for more msp, if you're that way inclined. :ph34r:

I've also heard the accounts are safe once you remove the credit card details, so you can spend the points at you're discretion and not worry about the time limit.

Them man got sh*t on lock!!!

i was getting mine at £5-9 depending on how the market was

selling on ebay for standard £15 and if no1 else was selling i put my price up to £20 if u dont like it go else where oh yea u cnt laugh.gif

That was for us points

uk points standard price is £15 for 6k £26 for 10k

plus i made a pdf on where 2 get the points for cheap and was selling that for £80 laugh.gif

sold like more than 10

i never gave a f*ck if it produced more sellers on ebay cos most of them had mad low feedback

mine was high cos i had my account buying and selling for year plus feedback from the accounts i was trusted

easy money