SPINOFF: White Lads, what would you do if you woke up black?

Corrigan

life aint always about enjoyment

its about hard graft

enjoyment comes later, after u've put the hard work in

Who is anyone to tell another person that music engineering is a useless course, what if that person actually wants to do something pertaining to that course, i would rather do a course i enjoy and get a first in it, rather than do a course i end up hating and get a 2.2 in or better yet not have the willpower to go on with it.

i'd rather get a balling job, than know how to make a rap beat but be unemployable

Cause thats what music engineering involves yeah, rapping on a beat...kl.

i wouldn't know brah

which is the reason my family will have gone from sh*t lives and cleaning work to middle class in one generation

f*ck*ng music engineering. i didn't even have the choice to do something "i enjoyed", like say life is about fun and games

Truly if I woke up black here is what I would do.

First of all I would cleanse my wardrobe of the complete and utter mess that exists in there. Most Caps are not acceptable for a 20-something year old to be wearing. Those jeans do not fit. We are not living in 90's New York. Why does the tshirts have multicolored patterns sprawling all over them? No style is not just about a brand name. Nike Airforces are not acceptable past secondary school. Jewelry? LOL. Stop trying to live beyond your means when you cant afford. Any white person wearing this type of stuff is publicly ridiculed but it is ignored when blacks wear it because racism is wrong and we are not racist.

Go to University and get an education. Media studies, Film studies, Music engineering etc does not count. Study something that has purpose and is important. Failing this, set up my own business THAT IS NOT MUSIC RELATED NOR RELATED TO STOPPING KNIFE CRIME. And I wouldnt brag about being an entrepreneur when I'm not an entrepreneur. This is something black people love to do.

Take elocution lessons and change vocabulary. Most black Londoners have terrible accents. It's aggressive and not coherent at all. Dun know dun know...CUZZZZ...And many incoherent sentences that do not mean anything such as "we gettin that money...dun know the team" this means nothing and has no substance. You have single handedly ruined the dialect of London city and it needs to change.

I'd probably do something extremely prominent and positive and be looked up to in the black community. It's actually laughable the sheer amount of black people who are just willing to act like a black stereotype rather than attempt to combat it.

lets not lie here everything said here is true- bar airforces

willl go into why everything he said is true if someone challenges by right nw i cba

First of all I would cleanse my wardrobe of the complete and utter mess that exists in there. Most Caps are not acceptable for a 20-something year old to be wearing. Those jeans do not fit. We are not living in 90's New York. Why does the tshirts have multicolored patterns sprawling all over them? No style is not just about a brand name. Nike Airforces are not acceptable past secondary school. Jewelry? LOL. Stop trying to live beyond your means when you cant afford. Any white person wearing this type of stuff is publicly ridiculed but it is ignored when blacks wear it because racism is wrong and we are not racist.

Go to University and get an education. Media studies, Film studies, Music engineering etc does not count. Study something that has purpose and is important. Failing this, set up my own business THAT IS NOT MUSIC RELATED NOR RELATED TO STOPPING KNIFE CRIME. And I wouldnt brag about being an entrepreneur when I'm not an entrepreneur. This is something black people love to do.

Take elocution lessons and change vocabulary. Most black Londoners have terrible accents. It's aggressive and not coherent at all. Dun know dun know...CUZZZZ...And many incoherent sentences that do not mean anything such as "we gettin that money...dun know the team" this means nothing and has no substance. You have single handedly ruined the dialect of London city and it needs to change.

I'd probably do something extremely prominent and positive and be looked up to in the black community. It's actually laughable the sheer amount of black people who are just willing to act like a black stereotype rather than attempt to combat it.

lets not lie here everything said here is true- bar airforces

willl go into why everything he said is true if someone challenges by right nw i cba

Not really, his point about changing vocabulary and taking elocution classes is especially stupid.

ive seen many blk boys dt dont know how to adjust to situations .i.e still speaking slang wherever they go - its so cringey

I never see this, maybe its just my group of friends, but most black boys i've come across know how to adapt to their situation, they don't talk their mum or a person of authority in the same manner they talk their friends.

Lol music tech/ sound engineering is a lot more involved than making a 'rap beat' and job prospects are more wide ranging than you would think. With 'hard graft' earning potential is high. True say you don't need to go to university to study it to get somewhere but allow ranking it alongside media studies. The tonmeister course at Surrey is a highly respected degree and many of the top engineers now at Abbey Road did that course, as well as sound engineers worldwide.

• Upvote 1

steven is slyly the most racist white on the forum.

Actually you would be the most racist person on the forum as you have a genuine hatred for people of the Jewish "ethnicity".

You following a backward f*cked up archaic religion doesnt make me a racist.

Lol music tech/ sound engineering is a lot more involved than making a 'rap beat' and job prospects are more wide ranging than you would think. With 'hard graft' earning potential is high. True say you don't need to go to university to study it to get somewhere but allow ranking it alongside media studies. The tonmeister course at Surrey is a highly respected degree and many of the top engineers now at Abbey Road did that course, as well as sound engineers worldwide.

c/s

Guest Fat Eric

pos

name names u white c*nt

marvell/carpedeum

goddaz

I am pro black, that's not racist.

Furthermore how did you come to that conclusion that I'm racist?

#whiteman/powerthatbe stay winning

goddaz is right tbh

I don't know if your joking or not but it's truth whether ppl want to deny it.

clapping.gif

• Upvote 1

this, i would like to see a fair few of the idiots on here try and get their head around the physics of acoustics and sound engineering in general.

DUN KNOW!!