You woke up in Prison, what would you do?

Chicharito

he keeps mentioning my tag i dont really care but its the fact this f*ck*ng window licker thinks he can chat sh*t all the time when his parents dont love him and he is forced to f*ck off to manchester where his mum sends him some food money as she cant stand the f*ck*ng sight of him, guy begs lols and c/s on here and has done for the longest time he just needs to die tbh and i really mean that top yaself dave

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Guest Supreme Allah

lol @ me makin intellectual talk

i done said already im bored and tr0llin people at work and online

the sh*t i posted doesnt even make sense.

this aint even every thought I was just going along with the topic

lol @ arguing with me in like 5 topics

didnt even take much to do

so with that

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

and he started it aswell colouring parts of my posts and sh*t

then reacts like a bitch

about to start cryin n sh*t

aint even an oh sh*t moment, he aint typing anything new, Im comfortable in myself to take that, laugh n shoot back tbh.

bu anyways, I came back to send an email

crazyniggershit.wordpress.com

he keeps mentioning my tag i dont really care but its the fact this f*ck*ng window licker thinks he can chat sh*t all the time when his parents dont love him and he is forced to f*ck off to manchester where his mum sends him some food money as she cant stand the f*ck*ng sight of him, guy begs lols and c/s on here and has done for the longest time he just needs to die tbh and i really mean that top yaself dave

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fackin ell lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fackin ell lol

:lol: