if you woke up, with a cure for cancer

Chicharito

Guest Supreme Allah

secure ALL rights to its chemical make up whatever, manufacturing process, patents etc etc etc

then, get with all the major drug makers and agree for all to produce the drug exactly as it is and give it an official name so people know its real

so basically make sure the big companies cant steal it n charge grands, and also use a mark to state that it is the proper medication, so manufacturers not signed up to it cant make it or make them with a different composition, when u see the mark u know everyones signed up to the same standards and the drug is safe

try and get NGO's and governemnts to fund production and distribution.

or

just say everyone has to die at some point and curing everything will lead to population issues, then end up with aging society as people live longer n cnt work yada yada u get the drill

id sell it everywhere apart from south america u fat ginger mexican

Thats how I know your weak and it's all a front.

If you was genuinly an evil character you'd of responded with something like "I wish you'd get cancer"

Theres a heart in there somewhere Afboy, about time you grew up and stopped trying be some millitant deranged and caged individual.

Your normal.

Give it away for free. If you have the intelligence to cure cancer then you will never be poor. Same reason Mark Zuckerberg turned down a million dollar offer from Microsoft for his web application Synapse and later uploaded it for free.

The real question is would you still give it away for free if that's all you had...and didnt possess the intelligence of such nor gain any notoriety for it. My answer would still be yes because I'd feel extremely disgusted at myself for financially profiting from something like that as many people die during the process...

Guest Esquilax

What if the cure can only be administered by touching people

Would you travel the world healing guys an teng? Cuz you'd have to do it till you die basically, there'll always be cancered people

Guest Lemons

What if the cure can only be administered by touching people

Would you travel the world healing guys an teng? Cuz you'd have to do it till you die basically, there'll always be cancered people

That would suck.

Is there anyway you extract the powers that make you a touch healer so you build a team/piece of equipment?

Otherwise, I guess you'd have to do it wouldn't you? "With great power..." etc etc