SMH

Lens

Teenager arrested after girl, 4, is knocked out by brick because father asked gang to stop kicking football at his van

* 15 yobs launched an attack on the vehicle

* Girl left unconscious with broken nose and glass in her face

Police have arrested a 17-year-old youth after a four-year-old girl was left with horrific injuries when she was hit in the face with a brick.

Jersey-Lou Perry was knocked out, her nose was broken and shards of glass were embedded in her face after the disgusting attack in Grimsby.

The incident occurred when a gang of up to 15 yobs attacked her father’s van - simply because he asked them to stop kicking a ball at the vehicle.

As Kyle Perry, 23, began to drive off one thug jumped out from behind a wall and threw a brick through the window, which struck his daughter in the face.

article-1378469-0BB1752D00000578-450_634x478.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378469/Thugs-hurl-brick-4-year-old-Jersey-Lou-Perrys-face-Grimsby.html#ixzz1K5UzkdPj

Guest Supreme Allah

will not lie to you, i saw that on the metro on the way to work and i didnt even read it all

absolutely HATE it when people do stuff to kids, theyre just kids tryna be kids, aint doin sh*t.

like 15 of them and a man with his daughter

i say someone throws a brick in each of their faces, see how they like it

ffs

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

doubt they meant to hit the kid prob didnt even mean to smash glass

im sure theyd know a kid was in there

anyone under 12 has to have a booster seat or whatever, u could see that sh*t through the windows

besides a big brick to break a window they couldnt have been that far

either way someone should throw a brick back

The f*cked thing is, if the man had then eaten the kid who threw the brick, it would be him gettin arrested n sh*t.

tbh im shocked thats not apart of the story. You throw suttin @ my windscreen n MY kid is harmed?? I would be lookin @ a 25year stretch inside....dont f*ck about :angry::angry::angry:

i don't bother reading sh*t like this because it always sounds worse than it is.. you don't know what kind of sh*t went on..the amount of situations i got in when i was younger that could of/did turn into someone getting hurt and moretime we / i was prevoked but soon as statements come, i'm reading about how certain guys were all innocent n that..not buying it