Gone But Not Forgotten

imhim

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/tinie-tempah/news/265792-tinie-tempah-lucozade-yes-travis-barker-katie-taylor

The Frisky rapper has remixed Simply Unstoppable with Travis Barker...

11:52, Friday, 8 April 2011

Tinie Tempah has joined forces with blink-182 drummer Travis Barker for a special remix of his track, Simply Unstoppable, to launch Lucozade's new YES campaign.

The commercial, which is due to preview on MTV on Sunday 10th April and will then be shown again on Tuesday 12th April, sees the Pass Out hitmaker starring alongside Barker and World Champion boxer, Katie Taylor.

Directed by Jake Nava - who has previously worked with Kanye West and Beyoncé - Tinie's ad is the first of three music led clips from Lucozade, and is available for download this month.

Speaking of working on the campaign, the Frisky rapper revealed: "When we arrived at the shoot in Los Angeles, Katie, Travis and I didn’t know what would happen, but when we came together, the energy flowed and I think we’ve captured something very special on screen and on record."

The 22-year old continued: "I’m a big boxing fan and while Travis set the pace on drums, it was great to be put to the test by a world champion like Katie.”

When asked about his involvement in the advert, Barker added: "When they came to me with the idea of a collaboration and a remix I thought it would be cool to be part of it.”