ViP2 Mixtape / EP

Guest FA23

Whos on it?

Been thinking bout putting something like this together for a while seeing as there are a lot of good musicians on here....

Will be a free promotional thing that will promote the forum and your self as a producer/rapper.

Obviously there will be quality control so we are not gonna put on shitty tracks just because you use the forum. Hopefully we can make it a regular thing if it works.

Will do covers and zip it as a complete package including contact details for everyone involved and send it out to 10,000+ addresses in the database mailing list along with promo on twitter, facebook, tumblr ect ect...

CD1 - Instrumentals

CD2 - Vocals

New and Old tracks welcomed / 320 or WAV /

feel free to submit multiple tracks....

Email:

[email protected]

Soundcloud Drop Box:

vip2/dropbox

ViP2 Soundcloud

Drop me a PM if you have any other ideas / thoughts to add to the project....

DEADLINE | 30th JUNE

I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with you man maybe tarnishing our forum's good name in the name of self-promotion.

I

Obviously there will be quality control so we are not gonna put on shitty tracks just because you use the forum.

serious music.

Guest Esquilax

Let me turn my clicker on, 4 ticks, 132 bmpp

(1).......................(2)................................................(3)................................... (4)

Yeah this is the Mixtape, dropping barms its Hirsomina real estate, Bills we bring gas, water rates//

Hows it looking fellas?

Was this meant to say Hiroshima?