ViP2 Mixtape / EP

Guest FA23

I'm on this, neede consistent mastering though to make it sound professional

Not about switching one track to the other and having to turn the volume down cos its way louder that then previous

True. Gonna try get it out as professionally as possible.

• Upvote 1

FA23, check your e-mail.

/

FA23

What's the Deadline?

cant you read lol

Obviously there will be quality control

So your taking deadline to mean quality control but your questioning my reading abilities?

f*ck off lol

/

I get that you don't generally like me yet you seem to take every opportunity to address me, whatever but allow gassing this thread with your bullshit, safe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm down if you lot like my sh*t. What type of genre is this mixtape?

What say you of this type of sound?

/ezio'>
/ezio

all genres accepted,

/

this is nice, sounds like a OFWGKTA type beat.

/

downloaded the track goddaz will check out later :Y:

Yo goddaz what are you aiming to achieve in the music industry?

Recognition, respect, acclaim or fame?

lol he does it for the 'love'. must be

EDIT

just saw this, i think this explains

After a lengthy 6 years out of the music industry, Goddaz returns with 'Life's a. . . ' off his debut album 'The Final Assault' due for release in 2011. The track is about Goddaz's struggles in war torn Uganda in relation to his struggles he and friends went through living in London's urban & less affluent settings. Despite the track's hard-hitting, gritty and vivid nature, it is actually a very positive take on life in general especially when you are going through the worst of times. Goddaz has faced a lot of adversities most artists cannot begin to fathom and he lived to tell the story. Goddaz has decided to donate a total of 30% of the single's proceeds' to charity to help children of war torn countries as well as kids suffering from poverty & general hardship around the world. The 30% will be equally split between three charities; Children in Need, Spirit Aid & Pakistan Flood Appeal.

In the past[, Goddaz has been nominated for various awards including the 'World Underground Music Awards' in the unsigned category. He won Ras Kwame's Home-grown talent competition on BBC 1xtra. He has performed nationally and internationally on numerous occasions with the likes of Wu Tang Clan, Heartless Crew, Mario Winans, Wiley & Skepta to name but a few. His also collaborated on his 'Be Yourself' mix tape with a plethora of UK talent such as Klashnekoff, Doneao, Lethal Bizzle, and Skinny Man & SAS. Goddaz has also appeared on various radio & TV shows/channels including Tim Westwood's Rap show on Radio One, MTV Base, DJ 279's Friday Night Flavas on Choice FM, Kiss TV, Shortie Blitz & Big Ted on Kiss FM , Channel AKA (formally Channel U), Déjà Vu FM, Heat FM as well as various pirate stations etc.