Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest FA23

Bank Holiday Week 34 / CL Semis

920 posts in this topic

Friday, 22 April 2011Npower ChampionshipNott'm Forest v Leicester, 17:15 SKYSPORTSLeeds v Reading, 19:45 SKYSPORTSSaturday, 23 April 2011Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v Everton, 12:45 SKYSPORTSAston Villa v Stoke, 15:00Blackpool v Newcastle, 15:00Liverpool v Birmingham, 15:00Sunderland v Wigan, 15:00Tottenham v West Brom, 15:00Wolverhampton v Fulham, 15:00Chelsea v West Ham, 17:30 ESPNSunday, 24 April 2011Barclays Premier LeagueBolton v Arsenal, 16:00 SKYSPORTSClydesdale Bank Premier LeagueRangers v Celtic, 12:30 SKYSPORTSMonday, 25 April 2011Barclays Premier LeagueBlackburn v Man City, 20:00 SKYSPORTSTuesday, 26 April 2011Uefa Champions LeagueSchalke 04 v Man Utd, SFL1, L1, 19:45 SKYSPORTSBarclays Premier LeagueStoke v Wolverhampton, 19:45Wednesday, 27 April 2011Uefa Champions LeagueReal Madrid v Barcelona, SFL1, L1, 19:45 ITVBarclays Premier LeagueFulham v Bolton, 20:00Thursday, 28 April 2011Europa League SFBenfica v Braga, SF, L1, 20:05 ESPNFC Porto v Villarreal, SF, L1, 20:05 FIVE

omg wengers press conference was so cringeworthywho saw?

Football League Today/Saturday/Sunday/Monday aswell :D

Diaby out of Bolton and probably Man Utd.

omg wengers press conference was so cringeworthywho saw?
The way his eyes like glazedand he was slightly laughing/smiling from time to time, nigga was hitting that piff with his hip hop artist Goomah the fact that he mentions "dope"

Scott Parker wins Football Writers Player Of The Season

Diaby out of Bolton and probably Man Utd.
*Sighs* No surprise

If it means Ramsey gets closer to match time, I dont mind... If it means Denilson does, then I get infuriated.

Scotty P gonna be hot propertycan see a move to Liverpool, but saying that surely he willll wanna just try end the last run in of his career playing CLWenger was biggin him up i see

If West Ham go down, you'd assume he'd wanna go Tottenham, he wouldn't have to move home, however the Olympic Stadium means 'arry might want, but Levy will not like the price he hears at all.

tbh this award could spur him to keep the Hammers up, (if he plays)

a3pogl.jpg"Im kind of a big deal....people know me"

This is taken from Jacky Wilts facebook pageDave LawlorJack i honestly think you will be the next Arsenal captain. Would you do it?Jack Wilshere Defo mate

You forgot to add Cardiff vs QPR - Saturday on BBC1 at 12.45It will be a big gameIf we win we will be promoted to the Prem

aint gonna lie paulie your fast topping portugese as the most annoying sports room poster.faak orrf.

aint gonna lie paulie your fast topping portugese as the most annoying sports room poster.faak orrf.
its like he has a never ending supply of dead jokes. :D somebody make it stop. please.

Swear the guy actually posted a photoshop that I seen on rwd in 2006....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0