Pregnant women who either drink or smoke

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest 11 Bills

whether your shotting to a pregnant women whatever etc it dont make a difference tbh

if its not him it would be someone else

this is the defense of the morally impoverished.

exctly if no one was on the "not me someone else" ting, there wouldnt be anyone selling to them

My ex's mum drank and smoked thru pregnancys iirc

They are all fine bar the youngest subling has a bit of a cleff lip (sp)

I ofcourse wouldn't encourage it but if the mum is on that kinda tip acting irresponsibly not even being able to put the health of baby first before its even BORN...

The kid is probs gna have bigger problems

Guest Esquilax

I heard that if a woman doesn't eat enough when preggo her baby develops a severe dependency on fats and sugar and stuff so is more likely to be obese cuz of that inherent YEARNING

My bredrins mrs smoked weed pretty much everyday during the pregnancy.

They're baby is fine , they havent had any problems yet .. Touch wood they dont!

I actualy dont condone violence towards women , but if my mrs ever drunk or smoke whilst she was pregnant , i would slap the sh*t out of her.

whether your shotting to a pregnant women whatever etc it dont make a difference tbh

if its not him it would be someone else

this is the defense of the morally impoverished.

exctly if no one was on the "not me someone else" ting, there wouldnt be anyone selling to them

£

was at some house party and know of this girl whos a bit wild n sh*t and already got 2 kids (shes in her late 20s)

anyways was smoking weed with her n what not only to been told the next day that she was actually 3 months pregnant.

she said that if the baby wants to be in the gang, he's gota handle the drugs from early. (quoted)

:confused:

/coolstorybro

Guest Awesome Kong

only deviants and stupid f*cks use drugs

/real talk

C/S

/

Mike Not-Glorious ruining the community yet again. Guy should have his blackness revoked.

Guest Awesome Kong

Shut up rude girl, if you lost your gun you would run away like a bitch and when I corner you, you would beg me not to hurt you. Come like that hespanic dude trying a ting on that skate board white dude.

/

Your short, don't make me laugh with your short man sindrome.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

I'd rip off your stupid bumfluff you short bastard! Dumb midget, about link up and fight like I ain't on higher things now. Your pissed, how can you boast about selling drugs then run in the job topic and beg for a job? SMH!!!

Shut up rude girl, if you lost your gun you would run away like a bitch and when I corner you, you would beg me not to hurt you. Come like that hespanic dude trying a ting on that skate board white dude.

/

Your short, don't make me laugh with your short man sindrome.

:lol: wtf.

I know what video you on about, but Why??