Premier Week 35 & CL SFL2

Guest FA23

lolSpurs betta hope they come 6th now, after tasting the finest medium rare steak they wont want 2go back to the hamburger that is the Europa League lolIf Spurs dnt finish next season in the top 4 that squad is going to get poached lol Harry might even leave lol

awful from our striker and wide men,created or offered nothing.and f*ck madrid.... cost me over a bill on accas stupid cunts.what f*ck off you c*nt. post in this thread and im banning you. c*nt.

• Upvote 1

Thought Spurs played well tbh, 1 fluke & an offside goal cost them the winLennon for me did a great job tracking Cole, who is a massive threat down the left, VDV also did great work for the team in terms of the positions he took up..Was a very good team performance by Spurs imo

• Downvote 1

From a gunner perspective the results went alrite but lol at thinking we are able to return the favor that said, i honestly think we need to win tomorrow, not only to end the season on a high but because City creeping up with a game in handneed to solidify 3rd spot at least