Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Esquilax

Giving it another go

17 posts in this topic

first 8 bars is kool, the rest... not sure if seriousi like the drum patterns

lol @ "watery sh*t type sound"yeah I like that first part, then it gets a bit wierd, but when it drops again at 1:50 it sounds coolyou're definitely getting better

Getting much better, I really like the end part with the bell type sound.

get rid of that watery sh*t its moist

yeh it's not bad, it need some variation in it, something to stop ppl getting bored. that watery sh*t is the result of the filter being modulated by an envelope/lfo i'm not sure how u do it tho

Cheers guys

yeh it's not bad, it need some variation in it, something to stop ppl getting bored. that watery sh*t is the result of the filter being modulated by an envelope/lfo i'm not sure how u do it tho
Not bad is goodAgree about variation, that's why I try to wang in those effects at the last minuteRE: the watery sh*t sound, I liked to bubbliness of it, but understand why you'd think it's gayI just messed around with the knobs

Cheers guys
Not bad is goodAgree about variation, that's why I try to wang in those effects at the last minuteRE: the watery sh*t sound, I liked to bubbliness of it, but understand why you'd think it's gayI just messed around with the knobs
lol, yeh i heard the effects and thought they were in there to try and maintain the track, try and make them interact with the tune more.

S'aiteThe synth needs to be a bit harder imo, rght now it feels more like pad and less like a hard itting muthaf*cker

The general consensus is that the watery sound is a big NOSo that's a lesson

i lolled when i saw that guys comment on watery shitid just take the bass from 0.50 and have it drop earlycould always try shorter stabby notes to make a bassline feelin the drums

lol that guy was me :D

That pretty basic esquilaxYou dont have "it"that sh*t sound like them beats you would make in year 9 music class

Still learning/ using demo softwarePerhaps I don't have 'it' but I'm not going to give up just yet

lol that guy was me :D
oh...didnt recognise 4our as your name:ghost:

Still learning/ using demo softwarePerhaps I don't have 'it' but I'm not going to give up just yet
what software, why no full version, You need a d/load link?feeling the never say die attitude, can relate.