Insanity Workout

Guest workonp90x

Guest workonp90x

I started my first round of P90X on December 31, 2008. It wasn’t a New Year’s Resolution, that just happened to be the day I started. Before that, I was not a fan of exercise. I didn’t know how or what to do, and saw no purpose in figuring it out. P90X changed all that for me.After one round, I was hooked, addicted, and 30 lbs lighter. Another round, and 15-20 more lbs gone. And most important, I felt GREAT! So, I took on Insanity. Another 5-10 lbs shredded away, and once again, feeling even better. No exaggeration, I felt like I was 20 years younger.Then, December 2009, I started having shoulder pain. Pull-ups, that ain’t happening. I struggled to do what I could over the next 11 months, and even did another round of P90X. But in October 2010, I found out I had torn my rotator cuff…on both shoulders!December 2010 I went under the knife, and had surgery on the left shoulder. For one month, I struggled with simple task, like getting dressed, showering, and even driving. For someone who’s used to exercising 6-7 days a week, this was a mental struggle, and my energy was declining.My plan was to start working out again in the Summer, once the pain was manageable. But when February rolled around, I decided I needed to get back at it as soon as possible. I needed to do something, as my shoulder was starting to lock up. My weapon of choice, Power90.Power90 is a beginner program, not too intense, but done right, a great workout. It includes a few sculpt (strength) and sweat (cardio) routines, and a nutrition plan. Combined together, and you have a plan to lose weight and/or get in shape.The plan is set up for you to do the beginning stages for the first month, then the advanced level for months 2 & 3. For a beginner, this is the perfect program to build up your stamina and strength. But I decided to accelerate.I transitioned to the advanced routines in month 2, just as scheduled. But, I decided I’m going to step up even more for month 3, so, I’m moving to the Power90 Master Series. I’m looking forward to the challenge, and strengthening the shoulder more.What’s after that? Right now the plan is to move on to Insanity: The Asylum. It’s a 30-day program, and more important, it’s extreme, just the way I like it!The downside, the right shoulder is still a problem. Will it hold up until I can get the surgery? We’ll see. I’ll play it smart, and continue to take baby steps while I test what I can do. I know from experience, pushing too hard too fast is a sure way to end up on the bench.If you’re just starting out, returning after a few months/years, or a seasoned vet, play it smart. You have the rest of your life to work on perfecting your plan. Take your time, make a plan, get prepared, and make adjustments along the way.Learn More About P90X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

has anyone actually completed this? (p90x or insanity)

I'm currently on my second week of insanity and really enjoying it now. Hopefully i can keep it up and complete the program. Personally i'm finding the weekends are the hardest time to do this (Friday and Saturday).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shaun Ts Insanity Workout Complete Video Tutorial and E-Book with Nutrition Guide

Also includes Insanity Guide Book, Nutrition Guide, Nutrition 60-day Calendar, Fitness Test Record and Workout Calendar.

ShaunTinsanity1.jpg

With these videos you might just complete the hardest workout program ever put out on DVD.

60-Day Total-Body Conditioning Program

Your personal trainer, Shaun T, will push you past your limits with 10 workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves. No equipment or weights needed. Just the will to get the hardest body you've ever had.

The secret to these mind-blowing results: MAX Interval Training.

Shaun T took traditional interval training and flipped it on its head; you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest. Each workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your MAX.

The result: burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour and get the most insane body in 60 days.

ShaunTinsanity2.jpg

Shaun T's Max Interval Training techniques are a step ahead of every other fitness program as it is designed to get you a lean, muscular body in such a short amount of time. The Insanity Workout is a difficult workout, but the results are bar none.

(All video files are in AVI format)

00 Dig Deeper 42.9MB 4m28s

01 Fit Test 306MB 36m

02 Plyometric Cardio Circuit 406MB 42m18s

03 Cardio Power & Resistance 431MB 44m58s

04 Cardio Recovery 319MB 33m17s

05 Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs 511MB 1h5m4s

06 Cardio Abs 226MB 23m35s

07 Core Cardio & Balance 423MB 44m35s

08 Max Interval Circuit 623MB 1h5m4s

09 Max Interval Plyometrics 556MB 1h0m51s

10 Max Cardio Conditioning 465MB 48m34s

11 Max Recovery 462MB 48m13s

12 Insane Abs 391MB 40m48s

13 Max Interval Sports Training 548MB 57m11s

How to Extract the files

The following files are double-compressed. You need to extract them twice.

Step 1. You have to individually extract the files, one-by-one, with the provided password (see below). This will give you a NEW multi-part archive with interchangable files between my share and the original author.

Step 2. For the second extraction, you can decompress the NEW set of RAR files as a normal multi-part archive.

HotFile

Part 1 to 17 approx = 319.48 MB each. Part 18 approx = 294.65 MB. Total download size = 5.59 GB.

http://safelinking.net/p/0d2052b92c

RapidShare

Part 1 to 17 approx = 319.48 MB each. Part 18 approx = 294.65 MB. Total download size = 5.59 GB.

http://safelinking.net/p/1332fee638

Insanity E-Book

Please Note: The E-Book contains the Fit Test Record Sheet and the Workout Calendar.

Contents of the E-Book is: Insanity Guide Book, Nutrition Guide, Nutrition 60-day Calendar, Fitness Test Record and Workout Calendar.

You only need to download the e-book from one of the links.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3734992166/eBookForCrazyExercise.rar
OR
https://hotfile.com/dl/163424452/3dceb36/eBookForCrazyExercise.rar.html

Insanity Fit Test Record Sheet

You only need to download the record sheet from one of the links.

http://hotfile.com/dl/113525580/34f9e37/Insanity_Fit_Test_Record_Sheet.png.html
OR
http://rapidshare.com/files/456144599/Insanity_Fit_Test_Record_Sheet.png

Insanity Workout Calendar

You only need to download the calendar from one of the links.

http://hotfile.com/dl/113602452/4b551e1/Insanity_Workout_Calendar.jpg.html
OR
http://rapidshare.com/files/456142513/Insanity_Workout_Calendar.jpg

Safelinking Password (enter the displayed captcha along with one of these passwords - no spaces.)

HotFile : monkUsa
RapidShare : Hahn5k1

RAR Password (Both HotFile and RapidShare files have a password. Also, as a safety, the password has been embedded into the RAR file (just in case you forget the password or lose the link to this topic); open the file in a 7-zip or WinRAR and it will be displayed.

Hahn5k1

• Upvote 2

my east london ceiling is too low for me to successfully jump as high as i can and my long arms do not help

is there any point in me attempting insanityy

:rofl:

Couple years back. Bought a skipping rope thinking I'll get fit in the living room. Exact same problem, my dad just laughed at me.