Theme parks for the summer

easy.pee.zee

I'm looking to head to chessinhton of thorpe park soon with the boyfi I really into to tjeme parks been to most bar them two I really wanna go thorpe but is it worth it or is chessington better ??? It like 66 for thorpe plus we coming from yorkshire is it worth it are the queues painfully long like alton towers...anybody that's been would be good to hear oppinion b4 25th of may... Also if it helps I been alton towers twice hate it the rides are sh*t so if thjorpe like that tell me thanx

Guest M12 Part 2

chessington is actually for children iirc. I dont think you'd even be able to fit in most of the rides of you wanted to.

Thorpe Park is defo the better option

Guest Fat Eric

might aswell go to alton towers if youre coming from yorkshire mi love

its better anyway

edit so i just read the end of your post. might aswell go legoland and go on the go karts

I fort chessington was a allrounder ....they fun for a lafff and joke about I don't go clubbing or out on razz I rarely drink can't afford festivals or abroad this year so theme parks my thing for a bit of mad day out fun it also depends on who you go with that makes the day m

what you mean you have never been to skegness? shocking..fantasy island which is in ingoldmels next to skeggy is even better

wicked market, obviously beach, theme park loads of shops...resturants aswell people there make u laugh see some rights sites

this one time i saw a lady with crutches in high heels pushing a pram loool f*ckin idiattt

what you mean you have never been to skegness? shocking..fantasy island which is in ingoldmels next to skeggy is even better

wicked market, obviously beach, theme park loads of shops...resturants aswell people there make u laugh see some rights sites

this one time i saw a lady with crutches in high heels pushing a pram loool f*ckin idiattt

Haha come on I'm a northerner born and bred I hear bad stuff bout skeggibeen once when young .aint it jus one big chav filled jeremy kyle. Poundland? No offence. Lol just whayt I hear .I'll take on board what youv said and lookin to it thanx

if ur gona come all tht way from the dark ages then thorpe park is u

Are you implying the north and my beautiful county of yorkshire be of backward thinking and medieval culture :D SHOCKING lol that be'eth only part true lol and that's strictly assigned to Barnsley Halifax Doncaster Burnley a few more and dare I say Sheffield and the like mr Doubler tut tut ...ok ok but is it actually any good what are the saw rides like?

2 for 1 vouchers on kellogs cereal packs at the moment.

Thorpe park is Your best option unless You're near alton towers, in terms of rides.

do they even have a ride that goes upside down / a high drop at chessington yet? that vampire ride is tame.