Followers 0
Bobby Reds

Osama gone... A NIGGA DEAD

602 posts in this topic

afgoons in tears

What tape is that Max tune on tho?

'Ard

Obama just finished this announcement.

Informed the world Bin Laden is dead, WRAPPED the 2012 Election and shitted on the GOP in one fell swoop.

That guy.

Historic.

/

Going bed.

RIP my nigga Osama

these Americans framed you with 9/11 when all you wanted to do is kidnapp some news reporters and behead them

Americans are so bleeding annoying and inanely stupid...they are already out in there hundres with their flag partying.mmmlol without looking at the bigger picture.mmthe middle east is like a boiling kettle already lol they think because their puppet president as made it official all there foreign issuses are over ...this announcment going to be like spinach to popeye for middle east .they going to have more drive and fire in their hearts more than ever WORLD WAR 3 ppl here we cometh

Come on does anyone believe us wen they say their itteligance found him : bollox a brit hacked the pentagon americans are the highest causers of friendly fire.this is all propaganda to start a east western war lol at americans always assuming muni n lots of weaponary wins wars funny how this comes about now since the middle east situation growning and gaining such power they had to pull somet owt the bag to show they handling it and still in control pathetic

Inb4afghoonsrant

Aw my fukn god never felt so angry in my life david cunting cameron jus recently made statement about how fukin dare he say what he as just said and I qoute the fukin prik word for word ''the whole of th uk welcomes the news of the death of bin laden'' how fuking dare he generalise us all like we agree with it and have other countries now believing we all happy about it how fukin dare he.I not supporting what happened or believe it a good thing I don't stand by america never have...HOW f*ck*ng DARE He he's our spokesperson a saying volatile statements like that c*nt..I go on record as saying I don't agree its. A sad day for the uk since ou leaders stuck up usa ass they fukd up big time cameron u c*nt how dare he with such a ethnically religiously diverse country like uk he wants tocause riots c*nt about the whole of uk welcomes his death prik fukd us us good there

TEST O-B

GET KILL OF KILLY

/

Happier that it was under Obama than the Bush Administration tbh

Are we sure they didn't find him due to PSN being hacked? They had everything including location,

Hmmmm

KDssc.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Obama just finished this announcement.

Informed the world Bin Laden is dead, WRAPPED the 2012 Election and shitted on the GOP in one fell swoop.

That guy

Historic.

Lol basically

US dollar and shares climb on news of Bin Laden's death

Stock markets have been volatile in past weeks

The US dollar has rebounded, and stock markets have gained in Asia after US President Barack Obama said Osama Bin Laden was dead.

stock markets are crazy.

apparently their gonna abide by muslim rituals and bury him within 24hrs and at sea so tht his burial ground dosent become a shrine- sounds very fishy.

/

i find it very funny tht osama looks more or less the same as hw we would have expected him to look like.

Aw my fukn god never felt so angry in my life david cunting cameron jus recently made statement about how fukin dare he say what he as just said and I qoute the fukin prik word for word ''the whole of th uk welcomes the news of the death of bin laden'' how fuking dare he generalise us all like we agree with it and have other countries now believing we all happy about it how fukin dare he.I not supporting what happened or believe it a good thing I don't stand by america never have...HOW f*ck*ng DARE He he's our spokesperson a saying volatile statements like that c*nt..I go on record as saying I don't agree its. A sad day for the uk since ou leaders stuck up usa ass they fukd up big time cameron u c*nt how dare he with such a ethnically religiously diverse country like uk he wants tocause riots c*nt about the whole of uk welcomes his death prik fukd us us good there

passion

/

dnt wanna see dem type of pics

real talk

/

c/s theres more people that we need to worry about

dno how people are celebrating