Man with weak pipe gets sued.

Hernandez Balcazar

A SEX-starved wife is suing her ex-husband for more than £7MILLION — because he failed to perform in the bedroom.

The unidentified woman claims that she suffered mental anguish when her former hubby did not sleep with her for the first four months of their marriage.

She is now seeking millions in damages saying he only confessed to suffering from erectile dysfunction after they were wed.

He allegedly told her he had been AFRAID to have sex with her, court papers in Dubai reveal.

The woman is reported to have told lawyers: "Considering the conservative Arab values and the woman's situation in such a society, I remained silent and tried to adapt by praying to God that things would improve."

She launched the lawsuit after divorcing her hubby — who has been married more than 12 times.

She also claims her ex forced her out of her employment and stripped her of her jewellery.

The case is pending.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3563084/Sex-starved-wife-sues-ex-for-7m.html#ixzz1LOnxgxH0

Guest 11 Bills

how u gonna pray for sex? isnt there some clause in the religion that forbids this kind of thing? then divorcing aswell, for not having sex.

Guest TimeBomb

how u gonna pray for sex? isnt there some clause in the religion that forbids this kind of thing? then divorcing aswell, for not having sex.

sex with ur spouse is considered a duty in islam

Guest 11 Bills

swear ive heard some say sex is mainly for pro creation

thats nt really the bad bit

shes divorcing (which itself is a bad thing) BECAUSE of the sex

i dunno, i should even be here at these times