Jack Wilshere

Guest luckstar

Guest luckstar

he started out al humble and nice and a bit dimnow hes giving it the bertie big bollocks about wanting to play for england this summer when any sane intelligent person would know he needs to rest up and recharge because hes youngall i keep reading about is him trotting out the cliched jon terry bollocks tryin to portray himself as the new english lionjus f*ck off already you sweaty rodent where is the new ray parlour when u need him

he started out al humble and nice and a bit dimnow hes giving it the bertie big bollocks about wanting to play for england this summer when any sane intelligent person would know he needs to rest up and recharge because hes youngall i keep reading about is him trotting out the cliched jon terry bollocks tryin to portray himself as the new english lionjus f*ck off already you sweaty rodent where is the new ray parlour when u need him
:D

He can't do nothing, its a FIFA tournament, clubs have to release players, unless they are injured and any doubts of injury mean the player has to turn up and be checked. Wenger tried as much as he can by trying to play hardball and sending him on holiday for 6 weeks after...I say Wenger bungs the Lewin's who pass on the message to Beasley... They use to be all our staff anyway.

I didnt know Wilshere played for AL JAZEREHA F.C
  • Downvote 1

I blame Capello & Pearce more than him tbh.
tbhlike wenger said players should wanna play footieimo people question the hunger and character of our playerswiltshere is not a idiot for wanting to do his jobhes that guy in your office that says he dont mind working on xmas eve and boxing day
  • Downvote 1

Hope Jack goes and tears it up, Jacks young and at his age you do have the energy to play bags of football.A tournament like this is going to benefit his development which will be to the gain of arsenal.Amount of time i've saw same guys, saying " Our players don't have heart, don't want it enough, no backbone, have nothing about them"And Jacks showing all of that now and you man are just laying into him.Seriously i'd rather Jack be kicking ball over the summer than the alternatives: a summer of falling in with the wrong crowd, stumbling out of clubs, raving on various party islands etc etc

Wilshere is tired, you can see it in his play.Is it gonna develop him more than Champions League football and senior international football?!Guy needs to go on holiday and chill his mind on some other sh*t, if that means raving with Chipmunk or whoever cool, if he wanna be a wasteman he'll be a wasteman in London/English raving destinations or hotels in Denmark.

Jack isn't too good to play at this tournament so I don't know why your insinuating that this is beneath him, thus it will be beneficial. Hes a young lad still with much to learn and so he does need as much chance to grow as possible and this is a perfect chance for that. Hes going to be looked upon as a senior player at this tournament, that sort of pressure is the kind you need if your ever going to step up and become a great player.People wonder why we get so many players who go to major tournaments and crumble under the pressure, its because they weren't prepared for it. Jack has the IDEAL opportunity to experience that now, get the feel for it. So when his time comes in any major tournament he'll be ready for it.Yes Jacks played alot of ball and his levels towards the end of the season have dipped. So what, he probably knows hes tired more than anyone else, i'm happy to see he believes he has it in him to find that little bit more.FFS if all our players where like that we'd probably not be trophyless again

He is too good, as he is a England SENIOR player, he's passed that age group. It's like last year, when Arsenal got to the final of the Academy League, Wilshere didn't play cos he past that... Pointless fast tracking a player to then take him back. He has represented England at every level U16s, U17s, U19s, U21s, Pearce can f*ck off, the d*ckhead had the nerve to suggest he only has this problem with Arsene Wenger, selfish c*nt.Last summer Wilshere could have gone away with the U19s for their tournament, he didnt cos Noel Blake had more sense.No, his performance are dipping as he is tired, pointless him going to the tournament and appearing to crack under the "pressure". Don't see how thats going to improve his confidence at all. We been down this road with Walcott already its tiring and Capello a d*ckhead for not stepping in.Then this prick wants to go play in The Olympics...

Final of the Academy League is no where near the same level, thats not even a viable comparison.How many games has Wilshere actually played for the England team ?Wilshere has 4 England Caps.I don't care what Fabio Cappello says until I see Gerrard, Lamps, and Parker all fit and one of them on the bench for Jack he is not the SENIOR player. Jack is a player who is in the England squad at the moment and nothing more than that.So Jack went off form and suddenly it was because hes tired, no coincidence that Nasri's form dipped too and Fabregas was out too, alot more of the game was coming through Jack. Opposition players became wise to him, he didn't get as much time or space on the ball.For all Wilshere's class this season hes had sh*t games too, if you want to put that down to him being tired, the team as awhole dipping from Barca ever since, or other key players dipping or missing then thats totally upto you.End of the day let the guy go and play ball and see what happens, what 19 year old is too tired to play football...Infact after what Giggs has done this season no one can be telling me a player needs rest.

Guest Jetz

Tbf he cant say he doesnt want to go the Under 21's that will be seen as very unpatriotic and arrogant. Wilshere is vastly overated by our fans and most of all the media. IF Diaby ever stayed fit I would play him and song over wilshere but thats stating the obvious. Still rate him highly mind you.

Its the club level comparsion... The Euro U21 is not a viable comparison to The Euro's.You answered your own question... Lol at thinking Wilshere isn't ahead of Parker... Thats how the Wilshere "defensive midfielder", nonsense came about, as its obvious Cappello is going Gerrard, Lampard, Wilshere...Not even gonna debate that, Wilshere is tired, only a fool can't see that.Is this the same Ryan Giggs that doesnt go away for international duty or have any international tournaments to particaipate in. Lol. Seriously... Wilshere 45 club appearances this season, Giggs 35 club appearances. Now add the international games that Wilshere has played this season...

Hero as far as caps look at it like this...Wilshere has played in 7 of the last 16 games since his U21 debut. He's played in 4 of the last 8 games since his senior debut. The average % right now tells you what he is and by the time the U21s tournament come round, his average will be leaning even more to a senior player, lol.

Well thats your opinion so allow trying to push it out as if its the law of the sports landYou think that Cappello is going to drop Parker and put Lamps in the DM role. No because the minute that doesn't work his head will be on a plate, Jack is fighting directly with Lamps and Gerrard and like I said hes not that guy your talking about until he puts one of them on the Bench in a competitive match.Lol @ comparing Jacks first full season of football to Giggs is lifetime of being in the game. Giggs has been through the wars and your going to hang that against Jack playing maybe 15 more games than a 36 year old..Alright mateThe whole Acadmey Final to U21 European championship is nonsense btw won't even entertain your idea

No he is going to put Wilshere in the DM role. Wilshere was in Capello's thinking way before Parker was...No you wally, Wilshere started the season aged 18 finishes it aged 19, Giggs started 36 and finishes 37.Their bodies at these ages are as sensitive as each other. For Giggs the worry is that his old legs won't carry him three times a week, and for Jack the fear is too much football will burn him out and the effects that will cause to him latter in his footballing career...FFS I never compared them I used the comparsion of being a first team Arsenal player thus not playing for the youth team and said Arsenal wouldn't do it and they pay his wages, so why are England using a senior team player in the youth levels?!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CM : GerrardCM : LampardDM : WilshereBar fitness your telling me thats how Cappello is realistically looking to line things up in Euro 2012 ? Jack may have been long in the thinking before Parker, but Parker solidifying himself with West Ham and for England have catapulted him into contention that even Cappello couldn't have predicted.I wasn't even referring to what age they started and finished the season. Merely that fact that Jack Being 19 has played upto 15 more games than a 37 year old. Thats not really an impressive feat by any stretch of the imagination, thats what you would expect.Playing for your country at any level is completely different from playing for your club at certain levels, thats common sense. Stuart Pearce is obviously trying to win the competition, hes going to use the best players available to him that are eligible. The FA are desperate for England to win any tournament at any level, which is why they allow players to bounced up and down between levels to achieve that purpose.I don't disagree with the whole issue of a possible burnout. I just said If Jack wants to go then support him, if he doesn't then he doesn't. Jacks current fitness isn't really the issue anyway Wenger knows that if Jack goes hes going to miss the start of the season. So although the burn out/jacks fitness is a easy ploy to play on Wenger is essentially looking after the interest of the club (which is correct).

Yes, he has said as much... Lol, in Capello's mind & the media (who really pick the team) its a done deal. How can you not see this?! Lol, you know what I'm done. You brought up Giggs who was actually a great example (unwittingly on your part) of the different scales but the same sensitivity required. Wilshere at 18/19 in his debut season, will play close to 60 games, very few players will match that in the Premier League, and definitely not no 19 year old... Again I cant see what your failing to get...FFS again your comparing the wrong f*ck*ng thing :D Theo Walcott is eligible, Adam Johnson probably too... Okay, so when England don't win the tournament like Germany did, the FA should sack Pearce surely right? Cos they want a winner not a developer...Jack Wilshere will play football in a park. He's a footballer, who actually likes football, but someone needs to step in and that was his club manager who sees him everyday, and who dropped him in the middle of a title race challenge... No, Wenger could easily prepare Wilshere for the start of the season if he wanted too, if they win/get to the final, tournament finishes 25th June, four week holiday, return 25th July, train for 3 weeks and be ready for the start of the season on I think the 13th August, but for the interest of Arsenal whole season, Wilshere's career, and that he knows Wilshere's yute is due in August, he is basically saying I'll give him the leave & won't rush him back till September... As he NEEDS to disconnect from football at some point, and as the national team is going to want him again next summer for the Euro's, he will never have a chance to do that.

c/swhoever negged me i wasnt sayin im happy with him goingits his instinct to wanna gowenger needs to have a sit down with capellolets make it clear if wilshere is f*cked, with the prospect of loosing fab and or nas then its gonna be a [r7t9mo.gifting for pearce